Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 336 337 338 339 340 ... 422 423
Collect em all! Gather many magic monsters and fight them to the death. Or keep them as pets, where an 'accident' could burn down your house because your pet's tail is constantly on fire, but if you put it out it dies immediately.
Collect em all! Gather many magic monsters and fight them to the death. Or keep them as pets, where an 'accident' could burn down your house because your pet's tail is constantly on fire, but if you put it out it dies immediately.
Just a wizard and his hoard of dragons in a castle of thought.
Wishlist/AboutMe
resize-1678293022143912250820230308112953.png
Get chased by camera noodle man.

You’re supposed to build COOl things, but making an utter mess for your patrons to endlessly wander down is cool too.

Blue man attacks bugs with gardening equipment.
Get chased by camera noodle man.

You’re supposed to build COOl things, but making an utter mess for your patrons to endlessly wander down is cool too.

Blue man attacks bugs with gardening equipment.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
Suplex Spanish zombies to save the president's daughter, or let loose in an arcade mode (where you can suplex even more Spanish zombies).
Suplex Spanish zombies to save the president's daughter, or let loose in an arcade mode (where you can suplex even more Spanish zombies).
hu72dVR.png
bad news! insane buff old man has risen from the dead for the 1000th time and now you have to use your weird magical arm to make whatchamacallits, thinganamobs and doohickeys to defeat him
bad news! insane buff old man has risen from the dead for the 1000th time and now you have to use your weird magical arm to make whatchamacallits, thinganamobs and doohickeys to defeat him
[quote name="MerlinOfAvalon" date="2023-04-11 19:50:30" ] Collect em all! Gather many magic monsters and fight them to the death. Or keep them as pets, where an 'accident' could burn down your house because your pet's tail is constantly on fire, but if you put it out it dies immediately. [/quote] pokemon
MerlinOfAvalon wrote on 2023-04-11 19:50:30:
pokemon
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png UpBsI.gif
k7uK0.gif
75EoA.gif
[quote name="BlueberryBlast" date="2023-04-11 02:11:43" ] > some weirdo threatens the owner of local small business. said owner Is Not Having Any Of That. > through the power of music performed by the local teen idols, you too can defeat the leader of an enemy army! or an ai. or a capitalist. > local murderer will not stop coming back despite anything and everything that is thrown at him. old man could you just stay dead.. FOR FIVE MINUTES?? no, no he cant [/quote] 1 i completely do not know i have a suspicion that 2 is fnf 3 is prolly five nights at freddys
BlueberryBlast wrote on 2023-04-11 02:11:43:
> some weirdo threatens the owner of local small business. said owner Is Not Having Any Of That.

> through the power of music performed by the local teen idols, you too can defeat the leader of an enemy army! or an ai. or a capitalist.

> local murderer will not stop coming back despite anything and everything that is thrown at him. old man could you just stay dead.. FOR FIVE MINUTES?? no, no he cant
1 i completely do not know
i have a suspicion that 2 is fnf
3 is prolly five nights at freddys
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png UpBsI.gif
k7uK0.gif
75EoA.gif
[quote name="Greyjoy" date="2018-03-30 08:28:52" ] Kid and giant dog cat bird thing try and find a way out of a huge castle. Twins ignore instructions, go to a big city and ruin the economy, the travel industry and the already limited healthcare system with casual murder to stop a moustache man getting a magic scarf. Four dorks go on a roadtrip so one can get married. What can go wrong, does go wrong. [/quote] I don't know the other two but the third has to be FFXV lol
Greyjoy wrote on 2018-03-30 08:28:52:
Kid and giant dog cat bird thing try and find a way out of a huge castle.

Twins ignore instructions, go to a big city and ruin the economy, the travel industry and the already limited healthcare system with casual murder to stop a moustache man getting a magic scarf.

Four dorks go on a roadtrip so one can get married. What can go wrong, does go wrong.

I don't know the other two but the third has to be FFXV lol
Just a wizard and his hoard of dragons in a castle of thought.
Wishlist/AboutMe
resize-1678293022143912250820230308112953.png
  • Guy receives letter from wife whos been dead for two years, takes the message seriously anyway
  • Suffering and lost limbs: the game (gotta love indie games)
  • Delusional man with big sword steals the identity of a super soldier
  • College drop-out is forced to solve a murder and struggles with their stupid mental health (affectionately)
  • Professional detective is forced to solve a murder and struggles with their stupid mental health while getting bullied by all local civilians
  • Throwing sentient plants who follow your every whim at your enemies
  • Yeehaw the game
  • Guy receives letter from wife whos been dead for two years, takes the message seriously anyway
  • Suffering and lost limbs: the game (gotta love indie games)
  • Delusional man with big sword steals the identity of a super soldier
  • College drop-out is forced to solve a murder and struggles with their stupid mental health (affectionately)
  • Professional detective is forced to solve a murder and struggles with their stupid mental health while getting bullied by all local civilians
  • Throwing sentient plants who follow your every whim at your enemies
  • Yeehaw the game
[quote name="@ExoticButters171" date="2023-04-10 14:47:25" ] A bunch of assorted sociopaths start getting strange voice messages instructing them to go a specific location and put on a rubber animal mask witch then leads to the various sociopaths going on a brutal politically charged murder rampage that (almost) always ends with the sociopath getting away. [/quote] [s]you can't escape me[/s] Does this so happen to be Hotline Miami ------------------------ Oh here's a hard to guess one because it's an ancient fangame I stumbled upon: Kid runs away from copy versions of his favorite character and goes super saiyan to save the world from all of them fused together (hooray)...but did it really happen?
@ExoticButters171 wrote on 2023-04-10 14:47:25:
A bunch of assorted sociopaths start getting strange voice messages instructing them to go a specific location and put on a rubber animal mask witch then leads to the various sociopaths going on a brutal politically charged murder rampage that (almost) always ends with the sociopath getting away.

you can't escape me

Does this so happen to be Hotline Miami

Oh here's a hard to guess one because it's an ancient fangame I stumbled upon:

Kid runs away from copy versions of his favorite character and goes super saiyan to save the world from all of them fused together (hooray)...but did it really happen?
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
[quote name="ClaratheBlaziken" date="2023-04-20 10:36:37" ] [quote name="@ExoticButters171" date="2023-04-10 14:47:25" ] A bunch of assorted sociopaths start getting strange voice messages instructing them to go a specific location and put on a rubber animal mask witch then leads to the various sociopaths going on a brutal politically charged murder rampage that (almost) always ends with the sociopath getting away. [/quote] [s]you can't escape me[/s] Does this so happen to be Hotline Miami [/quote] Yes. yes it is. [s]also stop stalking me[/s]
ClaratheBlaziken wrote on 2023-04-20 10:36:37:
@ExoticButters171 wrote on 2023-04-10 14:47:25:
A bunch of assorted sociopaths start getting strange voice messages instructing them to go a specific location and put on a rubber animal mask witch then leads to the various sociopaths going on a brutal politically charged murder rampage that (almost) always ends with the sociopath getting away.

you can't escape me

Does this so happen to be Hotline Miami
Yes. yes it is. also stop stalking me
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
1 2 ... 336 337 338 339 340 ... 422 423