Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Research Notes @ 400t/note [ONLINE]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I have 59 notes to sell!
I have 59 notes to sell!
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
i have 700+ of them. How many would you like? xD
i have 700+ of them. How many would you like? xD
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
Oh my goodness! I posted the bump and then proceeded to fall asleep and then not log on yesterday *facepalms*

I am so sorry! I am online for the next hour or so, if any of y'all are online!

@Twye @RedlaSunShowers @osori
Oh my goodness! I posted the bump and then proceeded to fall asleep and then not log on yesterday *facepalms*

I am so sorry! I am online for the next hour or so, if any of y'all are online!

@Twye @RedlaSunShowers @osori
IF HubOOF Hub
That I am! I have 65 now :3
That I am! I have 65 now :3
@RedlaSunShowers awesome!! Feel free to start sending :) I'll accept as fast as I can!
@RedlaSunShowers awesome!! Feel free to start sending :) I'll accept as fast as I can!
IF HubOOF Hub
I am free to send them whenever.
I am free to send them whenever.
eb2TaD0.png
@osori go ahead and send when you're ready. I know how many each of y'all are sending. Just accept the FR and go :)
@osori go ahead and send when you're ready. I know how many each of y'all are sending. Just accept the FR and go :)
IF HubOOF Hub
Gotta go to sleep now but managed to send 30 so far. Please ping me when you’re online again; I think I ran into some interference while sending. ^^
Gotta go to sleep now but managed to send 30 so far. Please ping me when you’re online again; I think I ran into some interference while sending. ^^
Thanks! And that's cause two of you were sending at once, it's okay! We'll finish tomorrow :) Sleep well <3
Thanks! And that's cause two of you were sending at once, it's okay! We'll finish tomorrow :) Sleep well <3
IF HubOOF Hub
@osori did you get all 171 sent? (or did you end up sending more?) Cause if so, I'll send the money!
@osori did you get all 171 sent? (or did you end up sending more?) Cause if so, I'll send the money!
IF HubOOF Hub
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16