Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Milks fodder training! (OPEN)
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69031791][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/690318/69031791_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Hiiiiii!! I'm Milk! owo do you want to train your young warriors but don't have the time? Don't worry! I'm at your service! ... for a price ^w^ [/i] ----------------- Like she said, I decided to do some fodder training for yall. this is my first time offering this as a service, but I often fodder train while watching video's so yeah! I train 2 at a time in the mire. ----------------- [size=5][b]~Order info~[/b][/size] [b]READ FIRST, you agree to these rules if you order from me[/b] [LIST] [*] send me the dragon(s) trough a [b]one way crossroad[/b]. [*] dragons must be [b]named and fed[/b] before sending. and your [b]username should be in their bio[/b] [*] Training 2 dragons to Lv8 takes around 6-10 minutes. I will work as fast as I can but I got a fulltime job so it will depends on the day if I can do them right away or not. [*] first come first served. [*] once I'm done I will send the dragons back trough a [b]two way crossroad[/b], you then send me the [b]payment[/b] that is required. [*] I keep all loot, unless you're after anything specific, you can buy it off of me for the lowest AH price. [*] if you don't claim your dragons back, after they are done, for a [b]week[/b] I'm exalting them myself. [/LIST] ----------------- [size=5][b]~Prices~[/b][/size] (per dragon) Level 6: 5g/5kt Level 7: 6g/6kt Level 8: 7g/7kt mixed payment is also fine! Level 8 is my prefered level. it's a nice length of training for me and it should give you [i]around[/i] 12kt. But if you REALY want lvl 10 fodder I'd consider for 10g/10kt ----------------- [size=5][b]~currently in training~[/b][/size] slots available: 17 - - - - [/center]
69031791_350.png
Hiiiiii!! I'm Milk! owo
do you want to train your young warriors but don't have the time?
Don't worry! I'm at your service!

... for a price ^w^

Like she said, I decided to do some fodder training for yall.
this is my first time offering this as a service, but I often fodder train while watching video's so yeah!
I train 2 at a time in the mire.

~Order info~
READ FIRST, you agree to these rules if you order from me

• send me the dragon(s) trough a one way crossroad.
  • dragons must be named and fed before sending. and your username should be in their bio
  • Training 2 dragons to Lv8 takes around 6-10 minutes. I will work as fast as I can but I got a fulltime job so it will depends on the day if I can do them right away or not.
  • first come first served.
  • once I'm done I will send the dragons back trough a two way crossroad, you then send me the payment that is required.
  • I keep all loot, unless you're after anything specific, you can buy it off of me for the lowest AH price.
  • if you don't claim your dragons back, after they are done, for a week I'm exalting them myself.

~Prices~
(per dragon)

Level 6: 5g/5kt
Level 7: 6g/6kt
Level 8: 7g/7kt

mixed payment is also fine!

Level 8 is my prefered level. it's a nice length of training for me and it should give you around 12kt.
But if you REALY want lvl 10 fodder I'd consider for 10g/10kt

~currently in training~

slots available: 17

-
-
-
-

CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ananas.png~~Ananas hatchery~~ CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ani_horn.png 9.png
reserve
reserve
CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ananas.png~~Ananas hatchery~~ CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ani_horn.png 9.png
reserve to be sure
reserve to be sure
bump
bump
Boop
Boop
@zuuko this may be good for you
@zuuko this may be good for you
Lichtdrache.gif
bump
bump