Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pictures aren't showing up
1 2
All i'm getting is: [img]http://www.picresize.com/popup.html?images/rsz_screen_shot_2014-12-05_at_45907_pm.png
All i'm getting is:
rsz_screen_shot_2014-12-05_at_45907_pm.png
untitled_by_o_rainknight_o-dbomyk2.png
@DreamScythe Your image code is incomplete. It needs to look like this: [code] [img] Image url here [/img] [/code]
@DreamScythe Your image code is incomplete. It needs to look like this:
Code:
[img] Image url here [/img]
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
That's what i'm doing. But for some reason, it says that the picture is there, but it just won't load properly. I had a signature at the bottom of my comments to. It was working for about two days, then the same thing happened with it. It just suddenly looked like that.
@JCStitches
That's what i'm doing. But for some reason, it says that the picture is there, but it just won't load properly. I had a signature at the bottom of my comments to. It was working for about two days, then the same thing happened with it. It just suddenly looked like that.
@DreamScythe Hm. Is the URL broken? Where is the image uploaded?
@DreamScythe Hm. Is the URL broken? Where is the image uploaded?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Can you link the whole URL? I think JC is right in that something is breaking the URL.
Can you link the whole URL? I think JC is right in that something is breaking the URL.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN
@JCStitches

http://www.picresize.com/images/rsz_screen_shot_2014-12-05_at_113719_pm.png

This is where my signature was uploaded from. Would this URL not work for images? It's a png image.
@ACWN
@JCStitches

http://www.picresize.com/images/rsz_screen_shot_2014-12-05_at_113719_pm.png

This is where my signature was uploaded from. Would this URL not work for images? It's a png image.
@DreamScythe The image you're sourcing from isn't a hosting website, just a resizer. I suggest saving the image you've resized from there, and then uploading it to a website like Tinypic or Imgur.
@DreamScythe The image you're sourcing from isn't a hosting website, just a resizer. I suggest saving the image you've resized from there, and then uploading it to a website like Tinypic or Imgur.

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
@Nerd
@ACWN
@JCStitches

Ok. I think I got it now. Thank you so much for your help :D
@Nerd
@ACWN
@JCStitches

Ok. I think I got it now. Thank you so much for your help :D
@DreamScythe No problem.
@DreamScythe No problem.

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
I'm having the same issue and I did upload to tiny pic. Am I using the wrong link type
I'm having the same issue and I did upload to tiny pic. Am I using the wrong link type
1 2