Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] pop-up emergency PWYW $USD comms!
[center][b][size=4]i'm doing some temporary emergency commissions![/size][/b] long story short, emergency surgery for my cat, water bill, food, all that mess. i really need money by [b]4/18[/b] but i'll probably keep this open after that. [b]rules:[/b] — while these are PWYW comms, i have to ask for a [b]minimum of $10[/b] just because i do really need it. i might get rid of this eventually when i'm in a better place financially. ^^; — payment comes after you approve the initial sketch, i can take paypal, venmo, and cashapp! — i can draw dragons (FR or otherwise), humans, anthros, ferals, gijinkas, anything! even mecha (to a degree). — backgrounds will either be transparent, solid, or very simple. feel free to make special requests! [b]examples:[/b] [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/336997695078137868/1095133624145289306/example_box1.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/336997695078137868/1095133624434692106/example_box2.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/336997695078137868/1095133623801348106/example_box.png[/img][/columns] [b][size=4][color=red][url=https://imgur.com/gallery/GgxHIA5] more examples here! (imgur link)[/url][/color][/size][/b] [b]finished orders:[/b] N/A [b]form:[/b] [quote=order form]Username: Payment Method: (Paypal, Venmo, Cashapp) Dragon/Character: Type: (Colored Fullbody, Rendered Bust, Sketch Halfbody, etc.) Extra Requests:[/quote] [b]slots:[/b] — Phoebici, colored fullbody [DONE] — F4D3D, colored bust [DONE] — F4D3D, colored bust + chibi [DONE] — late711, colored fullbody — offsite, colored fullbody [/center]
i'm doing some temporary emergency commissions!
long story short, emergency surgery for my cat, water bill, food, all that mess. i really need money by 4/18 but i'll probably keep this open after that.

rules:
— while these are PWYW comms, i have to ask for a minimum of $10 just because i do really need it. i might get rid of this eventually when i'm in a better place financially. ^^;
— payment comes after you approve the initial sketch, i can take paypal, venmo, and cashapp!
— i can draw dragons (FR or otherwise), humans, anthros, ferals, gijinkas, anything! even mecha (to a degree).
— backgrounds will either be transparent, solid, or very simple. feel free to make special requests!

examples:
example_box1.png example_box2.png example_box.png

more examples here! (imgur link)

finished orders:
N/A

form:
order form wrote:
Username:
Payment Method: (Paypal, Venmo, Cashapp)
Dragon/Character:
Type: (Colored Fullbody, Rendered Bust, Sketch Halfbody, etc.)
Extra Requests:

slots:
— Phoebici, colored fullbody [DONE]
— F4D3D, colored bust [DONE]
— F4D3D, colored bust + chibi [DONE]
— late711, colored fullbody
— offsite, colored fullbody
D4jazTx.png
Username: Phoebici
Payment Method: paypal
Dragon/Character: here!
Type: colored fullbody
Extra Requests: I have an outfit idea in her profile, I'd love to see it come to life! and feel free to take creative liberties if you think some things need to be changed to fit her vibe and design more.
Username: Phoebici
Payment Method: paypal
Dragon/Character: here!
Type: colored fullbody
Extra Requests: I have an outfit idea in her profile, I'd love to see it come to life! and feel free to take creative liberties if you think some things need to be changed to fit her vibe and design more.
@Phoebici omg what a cute character! i’ll send you a pm soon with the initial sketch and my payment info, thank you so much! :]
@Phoebici omg what a cute character! i’ll send you a pm soon with the initial sketch and my payment info, thank you so much! :]
D4jazTx.png
(Ordering one for my friend and one for myself, I hope that's ok! We both love your style :D )

Username: f4d3d
Payment Method: Cashapp
Character: Solstice!
Type: Colored Bust and Chibi!
Extra Requests: Maybe a little blood around her mouth for the bust, but not required!
(Ordering one for my friend and one for myself, I hope that's ok! We both love your style :D )

Character: Solstice!
Type: Colored Bust and Chibi!
Extra Requests: Maybe a little blood around her mouth for the bust, but not required!
LUZk8tY.png 63813483_jZ1u0SegPRY3oul.png T4yPm3o.png
2VtxnMX.png
4f3LKqL.png
J7D1quC.png
P2OauAq.png
NOP5viO.png
Character: Rez!
Type: Colored Bust ^^
Extra Requests: none :)
Character: Rez!
Type: Colored Bust ^^
Extra Requests: none :)
LUZk8tY.png 63813483_jZ1u0SegPRY3oul.png T4yPm3o.png
2VtxnMX.png
4f3LKqL.png
J7D1quC.png
P2OauAq.png
NOP5viO.png
@F4D3D on it! i’ll PM you the sketches and payment info soon, thank you!
@F4D3D on it! i’ll PM you the sketches and payment info soon, thank you!
D4jazTx.png
bump! opening one more slot until i get these few done. first come first serve!
bump! opening one more slot until i get these few done. first come first serve!
D4jazTx.png
bump ^^
bump ^^
D4jazTx.png
Username: late711
Payment Method: Paypal
Dragon/Character: Dragon linked here!
Type: Colored fullbody
Extra Requests: There's a very specific image I have in my head, of her laying down facing right, wearing the Time-turner's Hourglass and using her claws to play a miniature piano. Would be more willing to discuss further over Discord ^^;
Username: late711
Payment Method: Paypal
Dragon/Character: Dragon linked here!
Type: Colored fullbody
Extra Requests: There's a very specific image I have in my head, of her laying down facing right, wearing the Time-turner's Hourglass and using her claws to play a miniature piano. Would be more willing to discuss further over Discord ^^;
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@late711 pinged you in the discord! feel free to message me whenever to discuss. ^^
@late711 pinged you in the discord! feel free to message me whenever to discuss. ^^
D4jazTx.png