Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many eggs did your Aethers Lay?
1 2 3 4 5
Two eggs are all I got from mine.
Two eggs are all I got from mine.
Bring on the scones, jam, and clotted cream!
5 eggs! My little moths must have been ready to go!
5 eggs! My little moths must have been ready to go!
Being from the Shadow flight is like being a magician. Now you see me, now you don't!
My first nest has three eggs so far, so we'll see what tomorrow brings.
My first nest has three eggs so far, so we'll see what tomorrow brings.
ZhydIqY.png
None. I got two females and decided to make them a lesbian couple with no kids. I plan to buy an Aether breeding pair but gotta wait until their prices drop
None. I got two females and decided to make them a lesbian couple with no kids. I plan to buy an Aether breeding pair but gotta wait until their prices drop
XI8Ptgx.jpg
I got two males from my clanbound eggs so :,) no nests for me
I got two males from my clanbound eggs so :,) no nests for me
+3 Hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
Zero.

Because I haven't hatched my Aether eggs yet. B)

I'm going to be hatching both eggs on the hybrid solar eclipse on April 20 since it's a rare once-in-a-decade astronomical event. Thought it be fitting for the newest Arcane breed!
Zero.

Because I haven't hatched my Aether eggs yet. B)

I'm going to be hatching both eggs on the hybrid solar eclipse on April 20 since it's a rare once-in-a-decade astronomical event. Thought it be fitting for the newest Arcane breed!
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
I got twegged [emoji=aether sad size=1] Hopefully my two other pairs will give me more eggs, but considering my typical egg luck, I'm half expected to get wegged or twegged for the other two lol Edit: All three of my aether pairs twegged me :( Just as I expected
I got twegged
Hopefully my two other pairs will give me more eggs, but considering my typical egg luck, I'm half expected to get wegged or twegged for the other two lol

Edit: All three of my aether pairs twegged me :( Just as I expected
I got 3 eggs from my Aethers. Not bad!
I got 3 eggs from my Aethers. Not bad!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
None, since I don't have the space to breed my dragons anymore lol
None, since I don't have the space to breed my dragons anymore lol
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist85e4x.gifePIyS.gifLVboV.gifZDq9i.gif0HqNv.gifpO3j8.gif
Both of my clanbound Aether eggs hatched into males.. but I'm kind of not mad, since one of them is an XXY. Heh.
Both of my clanbound Aether eggs hatched into males.. but I'm kind of not mad, since one of them is an XXY. Heh.
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
1 2 3 4 5