Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin Repeat Button
1 2
Hey lads, I think we'd all appreciate being able to pop in to Baldwin and chuck another granite into the tub for transmutation without having to fish around for the specific action in the menu.

On a similar note, when I'm doing the same creation over and over (transmuting yellow sludge to green sludge) it would be neat not to have to type 'sludge' and find it in the menu each time, but instead just press a button for 'do the same thing you just did but again'.

Like how the auction house doesn't make you re-list everything every week, you know? You just poke a button and it ups it again.
Hey lads, I think we'd all appreciate being able to pop in to Baldwin and chuck another granite into the tub for transmutation without having to fish around for the specific action in the menu.

On a similar note, when I'm doing the same creation over and over (transmuting yellow sludge to green sludge) it would be neat not to have to type 'sludge' and find it in the menu each time, but instead just press a button for 'do the same thing you just did but again'.

Like how the auction house doesn't make you re-list everything every week, you know? You just poke a button and it ups it again.
also i sell dragons i guess. with a focus on sparkly ones.
b4qgdah.gif
FULL SUPPORT - it's one of the things that makes baldwin tedious and would be a good compromise to the people that want to just have a brewing queue (a breque? a qurew?)
FULL SUPPORT - it's one of the things that makes baldwin tedious and would be a good compromise to the people that want to just have a brewing queue (a breque? a qurew?)
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
You gotta keep in mind that FR's team won't do anything that compromises the amount of clicks they get, because that's where the ad revenue comes from. (that's why we have to click for every individual $%$#^ gathering round every day) So I don't think they'd do something like a queue, as cool as that would be.

A repeat button though, we'd still have to go back and click that all the time, it would just be less tedious.
You gotta keep in mind that FR's team won't do anything that compromises the amount of clicks they get, because that's where the ad revenue comes from. (that's why we have to click for every individual $%$#^ gathering round every day) So I don't think they'd do something like a queue, as cool as that would be.

A repeat button though, we'd still have to go back and click that all the time, it would just be less tedious.
b4qgdah.gif
[quote name="Siliconmage" date="2023-04-08 07:58:05" ] You gotta keep in mind that FR's team won't do anything that compromises the amount of clicks they get, because that's where the ad revenue comes from. (that's why we have to click for every individual $%$#^ gathering round every day) So I don't think they'd do something like a queue, as cool as that would be. A repeat button though, we'd still have to go back and click that all the time, it would just be less tedious. [/quote] Not clicking but page reloads. And Repeat button affect on this no how! During your clicking and scrolling thrue your items while you choose what to melt you no how add revenews. It only reloads once when you finely confirm melting. Thus repeat is a win-win for both. (becaus without unneeded scrolling people will melt more n=and thus generate more page reloads)
Siliconmage wrote on 2023-04-08 07:58:05:

Not clicking but page reloads.
And Repeat button affect on this no how! During your clicking and scrolling thrue your items while you choose what to melt you no how add revenews. It only reloads once when you finely confirm melting.
Thus repeat is a win-win for both. (becaus without unneeded scrolling people will melt more n=and thus generate more page reloads)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Support! I'd love to have a button for this, and maybe a way toggle a confirmation box.

I know you can technically do this already by bookmarking the link for melting an item from your hoard before you confirm but not everyone knows about it... And I frequently forget to do it all the time.
Support! I'd love to have a button for this, and maybe a way toggle a confirmation box.

I know you can technically do this already by bookmarking the link for melting an item from your hoard before you confirm but not everyone knows about it... And I frequently forget to do it all the time.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
[quote name="ZoranaDragon" date="2023-04-08 17:18:23" ] Support! I'd love to have a button for this, and maybe a way toggle a confirmation box. I know you can technically do this already by bookmarking the link for melting an item from your hoard before you confirm but not everyone knows about it... And I frequently forget to do it all the time. [/quote] Hold up how do you do this
ZoranaDragon wrote on 2023-04-08 17:18:23:

Hold up how do you do this
b4qgdah.gif
Support
Support

hatchery
about
__ 8b7ebf2a5c36f2f1595e1e348acc0a6dabf99826.png

coli teams 4 newbies!
oldies 4 sale
level 25 sales
Please, I would love this or a manual queue (i.e. you decide the queue beforehand but have to manually click to progress to the next brew). I'm currently melting something in the middle of the hoard, so the process is:

• hit button
• wait for long long long long load times
• click into correct tabs
• wait a little longer
• scroll down trying to find this one specific area right in the middle of that tab
• scroll back up because I accidentally scrolled past it
• finally find the item I'm trying to dump into the cauldron and click it

I would love love love to either a) frontload that task by being able to select multiple items at once somehow and just click when the brew's done to change them out, or b) just hit repeat and only have to load up my entire hoard when I'm done melting dozens of that item.
Please, I would love this or a manual queue (i.e. you decide the queue beforehand but have to manually click to progress to the next brew). I'm currently melting something in the middle of the hoard, so the process is:

• hit button
• wait for long long long long load times
• click into correct tabs
• wait a little longer
• scroll down trying to find this one specific area right in the middle of that tab
• scroll back up because I accidentally scrolled past it
• finally find the item I'm trying to dump into the cauldron and click it

I would love love love to either a) frontload that task by being able to select multiple items at once somehow and just click when the brew's done to change them out, or b) just hit repeat and only have to load up my entire hoard when I'm done melting dozens of that item.
Please, I'm so tired of accidentally searching every tab for the item i just melted down and intend to melt down again.
Please, I'm so tired of accidentally searching every tab for the item i just melted down and intend to melt down again.
My current fave
dragons, click
images to visit!
SO9P8wT.gif
co1lUSe.pngOMOx3UY.png bFFLnDS.png Free achievement!nuXTCmz.png
Please. Don’t make me have to search through my entire hoard every time.
Please. Don’t make me have to search through my entire hoard every time.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
1 2