Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mahjong?
Is there a glitch or is it a rule I don't know? There will be no mathcing pairs but it is not telling me to shuffle so I just click random blocks till something matches. Like I'm pretty sure I just matched an Ice and a Sun cloud block together and it counted it as correct. I could also just be seeing things but I could swear there was no matching blocks and that just happned
Is there a glitch or is it a rule I don't know? There will be no mathcing pairs but it is not telling me to shuffle so I just click random blocks till something matches. Like I'm pretty sure I just matched an Ice and a Sun cloud block together and it counted it as correct. I could also just be seeing things but I could swear there was no matching blocks and that just happned
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
If you check the rules, it says you can match any seasonal tile together :]
If you check the rules, it says you can match any seasonal tile together :]
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
i've noticed that the ice, sun, flower and autumn leaves block all match with each other
i've noticed that the ice, sun, flower and autumn leaves block all match with each other
3p6kP58.pngIJwaU3N.pngyOwtToS.png
@Twiggle
Thank you! I was so confused
@Twiggle
Thank you! I was so confused
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
WHAT oh this explains so much, seasonal-matching isn't a feature with the other mahjong apps/games i've played so i had no idea.
WHAT oh this explains so much, seasonal-matching isn't a feature with the other mahjong apps/games i've played so i had no idea.
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
Oh yeah I remember being confused with that at first. It’s kind of a cute detail!
Oh yeah I remember being confused with that at first. It’s kind of a cute detail!
wait what
mahjong has been my go-to game for years, and i never knew about this omg??? this is lifechanging news, thank you
wait what
mahjong has been my go-to game for years, and i never knew about this omg??? this is lifechanging news, thank you
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery