Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things you've said recently?
1 2 ... 511 512 513 514 515 ... 554 555
"the peppermint was not on purpose" (slightly funky sentence bc I said this in Dutch and it makes a little more sense in Dutch)

"he comes from a himbo and an overthinker" "you'd think that would combine into a regular person"

"wait so where do I put this guy"

"better or worse than getting mauled by a shinx?"
"the peppermint was not on purpose" (slightly funky sentence bc I said this in Dutch and it makes a little more sense in Dutch)

"he comes from a himbo and an overthinker" "you'd think that would combine into a regular person"

"wait so where do I put this guy"

"better or worse than getting mauled by a shinx?"
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
"Nyaah" when trying to simultaneously say no (means "yup" in my language) and yeah
"Nyaah" when trying to simultaneously say no (means "yup" in my language) and yeah
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
"Was it tough love when he had God blow off his arm?"

"So anyways, they destroyed a small country with a UFO, and now they're going to space to get a toddler."

"Oh right, we're making dictator OCs for class" (I kid you not. I KID YOU NOT.)
"Was it tough love when he had God blow off his arm?"

"So anyways, they destroyed a small country with a UFO, and now they're going to space to get a toddler."

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
"STOP PICKING THE MOAI"
"STOP PICKING THE MOAI"
13954.gif
"You're supposed to be upside down."

"There's a face only a virtual mother could love."

"Plus, Vladimir Snow won't be able to get you now."

"Please tell me you're not beating people against rocks."

"Would it be morally wrong to eat this cat."

"And over here is the Ramblin' Rose rec room..."
"You're supposed to be upside down."

"There's a face only a virtual mother could love."

"Plus, Vladimir Snow won't be able to get you now."

"Please tell me you're not beating people against rocks."

"Would it be morally wrong to eat this cat."

"And over here is the Ramblin' Rose rec room..."
"my silliest hot take is related to a trope I don't even read" - directly leading into the next quote

"fandom culture amuses me sometimes" - note to self, don't forget to filter for rating when browsing fanfics, there are really weird tags out there

"...oh no. I thought of a way to make it more sweet-sad." - Legend of Zelda lore allows for feels to happen

"They tried to put me on the cover of Vogue. But my legs are toooooooo loooooooooong" "(character) is a maned wolf" "or a serval" "actually serval. he is cat." - all things I said within the same conversation. this was the result of looking at character height charts XD
"my silliest hot take is related to a trope I don't even read" - directly leading into the next quote

"fandom culture amuses me sometimes" - note to self, don't forget to filter for rating when browsing fanfics, there are really weird tags out there

"...oh no. I thought of a way to make it more sweet-sad." - Legend of Zelda lore allows for feels to happen

"They tried to put me on the cover of Vogue. But my legs are toooooooo loooooooooong" "(character) is a maned wolf" "or a serval" "actually serval. he is cat." - all things I said within the same conversation. this was the result of looking at character height charts XD
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
"start from the bottom and work our way down" - my partner, getting their words mixed up
"start from the bottom and work our way down" - my partner, getting their words mixed up
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
"Lamp. Imagine lamp when you could have MAD MAX FURY ROAD"
"Lamp. Imagine lamp when you could have MAD MAX FURY ROAD"
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
[quote name="EL1SHA" date="2023-04-17 03:18:42" ] Copper looks terrible, period. [/quote] We were discussing apparel in a Flight Rising forum thread..
EL1SHA wrote on 2023-04-17 03:18:42:
Copper looks terrible, period.

We were discussing apparel in a Flight Rising forum thread..
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
[quote name="corvidays" date="2023-04-07 17:59:24" ] "Oh right, we're making dictator OCs for class" (I kid you not. I KID YOU NOT.) [/quote] Sorry, but.. CONTEXT?? o.o" You've peaked my interest
corvidays wrote on 2023-04-07 17:59:24:

Sorry, but.. CONTEXT?? o.o" You've peaked my interest
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
1 2 ... 511 512 513 514 515 ... 554 555