Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • Crow's Headshots • • •
1 2 3 4 5
@MyTrains shaded please [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@MyTrains shaded please
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
AhH may I claim 3 spots? :00
AhH may I claim 3 spots? :00
@CrustyGlowstick Sounds good, I'll accept payment after I've given you your art. :)

@Whistles Yep! Lemme know what characters and what style. ^w^
@CrustyGlowstick Sounds good, I'll accept payment after I've given you your art. :)

@Whistles Yep! Lemme know what characters and what style. ^w^
@Underscum They gave me a little bit of difficultly but I had fun drawing them, they're so fluffy! :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/FBetd4C.png[/img] @CrustyGlowstick You're up next, I should be done with at least one of them today!
@Underscum They gave me a little bit of difficultly but I had fun drawing them, they're so fluffy! :)

FBetd4C.png

@CrustyGlowstick You're up next, I should be done with at least one of them today!
@MyTrains
Adorable ~ I love this!
@MyTrains
Adorable ~ I love this!
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
@Underscum Glad to hear! You're good to send payment now. :)

Tad bit unprofessional but I really love that character, what's their name?
@Underscum Glad to hear! You're good to send payment now. :)

Tad bit unprofessional but I really love that character, what's their name?
@MyTrains I love your art style! If it's not too much trouble, could I please get a shaded headshot of this guy: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/536505/53650458_350.png[/img] Funnily enough he's my Art collector but I've never gotten art for him (until now!)
@MyTrains I love your art style!

If it's not too much trouble, could I please get a shaded headshot of this guy:
53650458_350.png
Funnily enough he's my Art collector but I've never gotten art for him (until now!)
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
@CosmicZeb Yep! Wait time might be a few days to a week at most if that's okay with you. :)
@CosmicZeb Yep! Wait time might be a few days to a week at most if that's okay with you. :)
@MyTrains Of course! By all means take all the time you need. I can't wait to see the final product!

Would you like the payment now or later?
@MyTrains Of course! By all means take all the time you need. I can't wait to see the final product!

Would you like the payment now or later?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
@CosmicZeb Payment later allows for easy cancellation should I need it! :)
@CosmicZeb Payment later allows for easy cancellation should I need it! :)
1 2 3 4 5