Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | gem item cycle week?
I've been here since 2018 and, after many hiatuses, ive only just recently taken my first look at the encyclopedia. Looking in the event calender, i see that there's something called "gem item cycle week" I tried looking up the answer but couldnt find anything that talked about this event specifically

So what is "gem item cycle week"?
I've been here since 2018 and, after many hiatuses, ive only just recently taken my first look at the encyclopedia. Looking in the event calender, i see that there's something called "gem item cycle week" I tried looking up the answer but couldnt find anything that talked about this event specifically

So what is "gem item cycle week"?
@tumultuoustricks

"Cycling" refers to items that are not permanently retired, but are only made available for limited time periods, like returning items from the other events and holidays you see on the calendar. There's even another Encyclopedia page for Cycled-out Items, but it's missing quite a lot of items from the list.

The Gem Marketplace has its own unique cache of cycling items, which will briefly come into stock on scheduled dates and times - although before the Event Calendar was added, players had no idea what that schedule actually was!!

You can see which Gem items are currently cycling from the previous announcement.
@tumultuoustricks

"Cycling" refers to items that are not permanently retired, but are only made available for limited time periods, like returning items from the other events and holidays you see on the calendar. There's even another Encyclopedia page for Cycled-out Items, but it's missing quite a lot of items from the list.

The Gem Marketplace has its own unique cache of cycling items, which will briefly come into stock on scheduled dates and times - although before the Event Calendar was added, players had no idea what that schedule actually was!!

You can see which Gem items are currently cycling from the previous announcement.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

Ohh, ok! I guess if i want a coatl scroll that's my deadline to get it at marketplace prices

thank you!
@NightmareJudge

Ohh, ok! I guess if i want a coatl scroll that's my deadline to get it at marketplace prices

thank you!
@tumultuoustricks

Oh, you misunderstand! Wildclaw scrolls are the ones cycling in and out, always have been. We have no indication the developers are going to give Coatl scrolls the same treatment.
@tumultuoustricks

Oh, you misunderstand! Wildclaw scrolls are the ones cycling in and out, always have been. We have no indication the developers are going to give Coatl scrolls the same treatment.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

OHHHH, ok. that makes a bit more sense, thank you!
@NightmareJudge

OHHHH, ok. that makes a bit more sense, thank you!