Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 500 server error and deadlock
1 2 3 4
also getting the 500 internal server error every few pages i visit; there seems to be no pattern, pages load after a quick refresh.

mac, firefox
also getting the 500 internal server error every few pages i visit; there seems to be no pattern, pages load after a quick refresh.

mac, firefox
g6GXe.gif
jem
he/him
I can't gather.

It won't load.

Chromebook, newish one and mostly freshly updated, and ofc using the chrome browser, which should be the latest version.

(okay, second edit, was finally able to gather)
I can't gather.

It won't load.

Chromebook, newish one and mostly freshly updated, and ofc using the chrome browser, which should be the latest version.

(okay, second edit, was finally able to gather)
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
April 3, 5 minutes after rollover ended... I'm having similar issues. Page navigation works, but many actions are slow or throw errors.

Edit: Windows 11, Chrome Browser v111

I got errors or slowness for the following:
- gathering
- opening nest
- feeding dragons
- answering Tomo
- just navigating to Arlo's
- buying Roundsey tickets
April 3, 5 minutes after rollover ended... I'm having similar issues. Page navigation works, but many actions are slow or throw errors.

Edit: Windows 11, Chrome Browser v111

I got errors or slowness for the following:
- gathering
- opening nest
- feeding dragons
- answering Tomo
- just navigating to Arlo's
- buying Roundsey tickets
I'm having the same issues, too. I can't feed my dragons, either. It doesn't seem like the site registers that I've click on the food options.

EDIT: Using a desktop computer and Chrome as my browser. Wired internet connection.
I'm having the same issues, too. I can't feed my dragons, either. It doesn't seem like the site registers that I've click on the food options.

EDIT: Using a desktop computer and Chrome as my browser. Wired internet connection.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
came to post this; was getting the 500 errors last night but the
Quote:
Well, this is embarassing

It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

https://www1.flightrising.com/gathering/collect

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction (SQL: update `gathering` set `count` = 17 where `userid` = 78467) in /Connection.php Line 631

was new. has appeared in trading post, tomo, gathering, and trying to click this thread. on mac + firefox, will grab info

edit:

firefox: 64bit 108.0.1
mac: monterey 12.4
came to post this; was getting the 500 errors last night but the
Quote:
Well, this is embarassing

It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

https://www1.flightrising.com/gathering/collect

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction (SQL: update `gathering` set `count` = 17 where `userid` = 78467) in /Connection.php Line 631

was new. has appeared in trading post, tomo, gathering, and trying to click this thread. on mac + firefox, will grab info

edit:

firefox: 64bit 108.0.1
mac: monterey 12.4
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
im getting this too. cant do anything
im getting this too. cant do anything
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
Also can't bond with specifically Fiona fams, just wont load the request and kinda times out "error processing request" result

Google crome, moblie android

Edit: waited a few minutes and tried again and its now working
Also can't bond with specifically Fiona fams, just wont load the request and kinda times out "error processing request" result

Google crome, moblie android

Edit: waited a few minutes and tried again and its now working
Can't exalt dragons and got the error right after rollover once I left the coliseum.

Using Chrome on android
Can't exalt dragons and got the error right after rollover once I left the coliseum.

Using Chrome on android
ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
And I don't seem able to see my lair :( "500 Internal Server Error"
This is worrying haha...
Edit: It "fixed" itself after I posted here... ??? Still worrying D:
Edit #2: Windows 10 on Firefox!
And I don't seem able to see my lair :( "500 Internal Server Error"
This is worrying haha...
Edit: It "fixed" itself after I posted here... ??? Still worrying D:
Edit #2: Windows 10 on Firefox!
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
@Asteraoth @act @Delotha @Shakura @Stellori @jemina @AriNemera @Phloxpetals @Glitched @SlyMistakes @solophis @Colourful @SomedaySilver @Tserin @Heart @roadkilled @ambidexgame

reminder to post your computer + browser info; while this is likely server-side its still useful for the devs to have!

and, just for good measure: @mutron @kaepora

editing this in here since it's the post i pinged the devs on: it seems like this is some sort of post-downtime hiccup with rollover, lasting 10-15 minutes after the site reopens
@Asteraoth @act @Delotha @Shakura @Stellori @jemina @AriNemera @Phloxpetals @Glitched @SlyMistakes @solophis @Colourful @SomedaySilver @Tserin @Heart @roadkilled @ambidexgame

reminder to post your computer + browser info; while this is likely server-side its still useful for the devs to have!

and, just for good measure: @mutron @kaepora

editing this in here since it's the post i pinged the devs on: it seems like this is some sort of post-downtime hiccup with rollover, lasting 10-15 minutes after the site reopens
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
1 2 3 4