Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Element do you have the least of...
1 2 3 4 5
Water probably? I feel they're hard to match (with my theme of mostly spooky dragons at least) and the dragons I do have with water eyes I would probably change if I could.
Water probably? I feel they're hard to match (with my theme of mostly spooky dragons at least) and the dragons I do have with water eyes I would probably change if I could.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
For me, Earth, Fire, and Shadow are tied for least amount of dragons in my lair. It's odd, because I actually really like Earth eyes. Edit: Here's all of them, actually. I also have a 90% G1 lair, so it's kind of interesting. [emoji=earth rune size=1] 2 [emoji=fire rune size=1] 2 [emoji=water rune size=1] 3 [emoji=wind rune size=1] 6 [emoji=ice rune size=1] 13 [emoji=lightning rune size=1] 6 [emoji=light rune size=1] 4 [emoji=shadow rune size=1] 2 [emoji=nature rune size=1] 4 [emoji=plague rune size=1] 7 [emoji=arcane rune size=1] 5
For me, Earth, Fire, and Shadow are tied for least amount of dragons in my lair. It's odd, because I actually really like Earth eyes.

Edit: Here's all of them, actually. I also have a 90% G1 lair, so it's kind of interesting.

khonsusig_by_themonochromequeen-db8p7zu.png
I think it's wind. (I didn't really bother to check too much lol) Not for any particular reason, I honestly don't really care about what a dragon's eye color is.
I think it's wind. (I didn't really bother to check too much lol) Not for any particular reason, I honestly don't really care about what a dragon's eye color is.
Ping me when you respond to me. I like getting pings!
Current Avatar.
FfsFHyt.png
Nature [emoji=nature rune size=1] and fire [emoji=fire rune size=1], so I went out and bought some more of them specifically.
Nature and fire , so I went out and bought some more of them specifically.
The most beautiful moment of life
..probably fire?
..probably fire?
wlLXM.gif
[emoji=water rune size=1]= 20 [emoji=light rune size=1]= 17 [emoji=earth rune size=1]= 11 [emoji=ice rune size=1]= 10 [emoji=arcane rune size=1]= 8 [emoji=wind rune size=1]= 6 [emoji=fire rune size=1]= 4 [emoji=plague rune size=1]= 4 [emoji=shadow rune size=1]= 3 [emoji=nature rune size=1]= 2 [emoji=lightning rune size=1]= 0 Shocking, I thought I had lightening dragons. Light being second is kinda surprising since I was in Earth for the longest time. I figured Water and Earth would be closer to each other.
= 20
= 17
= 11
= 10
= 8
= 6
= 4
= 4
= 3
= 2
= 0

Shocking, I thought I had lightening dragons. Light being second is kinda surprising since I was in Earth for the longest time. I figured Water and Earth would be closer to each other.

waterb1.pngearthb1.png
I have no light, ice, or water dragons, and only one fire
I have no light, ice, or water dragons, and only one fire
189.png191.png192.png
i have the least of plague! it tied into my initial lore, and i've never really paid attention to flight otherwise, still don't now, so i guess i just haven't found as many plague dragons as i have the others
i have the least of plague! it tied into my initial lore, and i've never really paid attention to flight otherwise, still don't now, so i guess i just haven't found as many plague dragons as i have the others
it / he pronouns

tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif

feel free to ping, i lose track of threads very easily!
This was interesting. Water and Plague are tied at 4 each. I actively avoid buying plague eyes sometimes, but I don't usually pay attention.
Nature- IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII
Plague- IIII
Light- IIIII IIIII IIIII
Shadow- IIIII IIIII III
Wind- IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII
Earth- IIIII IIIII II
Fire- IIIII II
Water- IIII
Arcane- IIIII IIII
Lightning- IIIII IIII
Ice- IIIII IIIII IIIII II
This was interesting. Water and Plague are tied at 4 each. I actively avoid buying plague eyes sometimes, but I don't usually pay attention.
Nature- IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII
Plague- IIII
Light- IIIII IIIII IIIII
Shadow- IIIII IIIII III
Wind- IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII
Earth- IIIII IIIII II
Fire- IIIII II
Water- IIII
Arcane- IIIII IIII
Lightning- IIIII IIII
Ice- IIIII IIIII IIIII II
Hoarder of Books
*rubs hands* the only publicly useful side of my Excel sheet

Arcane - 44
Earth - 50
Fire - 49
Ice - 24 (this has got to be the one)
Light - 60
Lightning - 40
Nature - 50
Plague - 45
Shadow - 44
Wind - 45
Water - 77

YES. YESSSSSSS, Water wins
*rubs hands* the only publicly useful side of my Excel sheet

Arcane - 44
Earth - 50
Fire - 49
Ice - 24 (this has got to be the one)
Light - 60
Lightning - 40
Nature - 50
Plague - 45
Shadow - 44
Wind - 45
Water - 77

YES. YESSSSSSS, Water wins
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5