Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking to join my WOF roleplay server!!
Hi, I don't post here very often so forgive me if I don't answer... I might just drop my discord tag bc I am desperate haha.

I am looking for a roleplay!! I think a discord server would be preferable but I am open to other options c:

I am also specifically interested in a Wings of Fire roleplay... I have had my own server made but I just don't seem to have the time to run it the way I want to so I am trying to see if either
A.] There is a server I can join!! (Preferably a small community ;; I am shy)
B.] If maybe I can get more help making my server come to reality?

If not wings of fire, maybe any other dragon centric rp worlds or things??? I donno, Help me out pleaseeee <3

EDIT 3/31

SO I have decided to go back and revamp my WOF roleplay server... It is updated now and has a lot of cool lore and stuff to boot.
It is not 100% finished yet but it is ready for people to start making OC's c:

If you are interested shoot me a message or a comment <3

It is a 16+ server, so keep that in mind.

I am not agents joining other servers or WOF stuff too if that's the case!! just most people seemed interested in my server so I put more work into it... Anywho let me know <3
Thanks!!
Hi, I don't post here very often so forgive me if I don't answer... I might just drop my discord tag bc I am desperate haha.

I am looking for a roleplay!! I think a discord server would be preferable but I am open to other options c:

I am also specifically interested in a Wings of Fire roleplay... I have had my own server made but I just don't seem to have the time to run it the way I want to so I am trying to see if either
A.] There is a server I can join!! (Preferably a small community ;; I am shy)
B.] If maybe I can get more help making my server come to reality?

If not wings of fire, maybe any other dragon centric rp worlds or things??? I donno, Help me out pleaseeee <3

EDIT 3/31

SO I have decided to go back and revamp my WOF roleplay server... It is updated now and has a lot of cool lore and stuff to boot.
It is not 100% finished yet but it is ready for people to start making OC's c:

If you are interested shoot me a message or a comment <3

It is a 16+ server, so keep that in mind.

I am not agents joining other servers or WOF stuff too if that's the case!! just most people seemed interested in my server so I put more work into it... Anywho let me know <3
Thanks!!
im trying my best
i would absolutely love to do a wings of fire rp! discord is where i go for rp anyhow so i am alright with taking it there.

i could join the server you made and look around? i could also help if you'd like ^^ or we could wait for more people to comment if they're interested.

also for my knowledge on WOF -- i am only up to book 7 as of right now (and i read Darkstalker) and i don't really want to have anything that could potentially spoil the rest of the books ^^ /gen i need to continue reading but i just keep forgetting LOL
i would absolutely love to do a wings of fire rp! discord is where i go for rp anyhow so i am alright with taking it there.

i could join the server you made and look around? i could also help if you'd like ^^ or we could wait for more people to comment if they're interested.

also for my knowledge on WOF -- i am only up to book 7 as of right now (and i read Darkstalker) and i don't really want to have anything that could potentially spoil the rest of the books ^^ /gen i need to continue reading but i just keep forgetting LOL
Lucan / Dwayne
vi/vir/he/him
@frightwolf

My server is actually based in the past before any of the books take place :D
So no spoilers will be there!!

I am kinda trying to take the groundwork of the series and truly make my own spin on things, I hoped it would be as interesting to others as it is me ^^

I'd be happy to get you a server invite if you are still interested ????????
@frightwolf

My server is actually based in the past before any of the books take place :D
So no spoilers will be there!!

I am kinda trying to take the groundwork of the series and truly make my own spin on things, I hoped it would be as interesting to others as it is me ^^

I'd be happy to get you a server invite if you are still interested ????????
im trying my best
lil bump
lil bump
im trying my best
Ello! I'm Euphoria, I also go by Radiance or Eden (call me whichever ^^!) and I go by any pronouns.
If you are still looking for people to rp with I'd love to rp some wof! I don't have a server myself in discord so I could join one you've already made, if not, I could try and make one?
Ello! I'm Euphoria, I also go by Radiance or Eden (call me whichever ^^!) and I go by any pronouns.
If you are still looking for people to rp with I'd love to rp some wof! I don't have a server myself in discord so I could join one you've already made, if not, I could try and make one?
Yes i'm still interested!!
Yes i'm still interested!!
Lucan / Dwayne
vi/vir/he/him
made an edit c:
made an edit c:
im trying my best
boop
boop
im trying my best
<3
<3