Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breeding Aether Dragons
So, I have two Aether dragons but they are the same gender, and I wanted to have others but have no money (lol). I was wondering if I can breed them with other species or if I should save up and try to find an Aether on Auction. Any help appreciated ^^

PS: Idk how forums work so if im doing this incorrectly lmk <3
So, I have two Aether dragons but they are the same gender, and I wanted to have others but have no money (lol). I was wondering if I can breed them with other species or if I should save up and try to find an Aether on Auction. Any help appreciated ^^

PS: Idk how forums work so if im doing this incorrectly lmk <3
star1.gif
HE/XE | ENG/PT/ES | GMT -3
pump2-16.gif
@rosecrxntz Welcome to the forums! You're in the right place; Help Center is perfect for questions about gameplay and mechanics. If you have further questions, you're welcome to ask. Ancient breeds like Aethers - marked with the stone-like [emoji=ancient] symbol - are [i]only[/i] compatible with their own breed. You will need another Aether of the opposite gender. Just make sure they aren't [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=scrying&view=bloodlines][u]too closely related[/u][/url] first! As Aethers become more common, prices should gradually go down. Have you seen the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014][u]Data-Based Money Making Guide?[/u][/url]
@rosecrxntz

Welcome to the forums! You're in the right place; Help Center is perfect for questions about gameplay and mechanics. If you have further questions, you're welcome to ask.

Ancient breeds like Aethers - marked with the stone-like symbol - are only compatible with their own breed. You will need another Aether of the opposite gender. Just make sure they aren't too closely related first!

As Aethers become more common, prices should gradually go down. Have you seen the Data-Based Money Making Guide?
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@rosecrxntz No, ancient breeds like Aether dragons can only breed with their own species. And you're in the right place on the forum.

AH prices should trend down soon, with fully gened babies and double/triples staying higher longer.
@rosecrxntz No, ancient breeds like Aether dragons can only breed with their own species. And you're in the right place on the forum.

AH prices should trend down soon, with fully gened babies and double/triples staying higher longer.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
@NightmareJudge

I hadn't seen the guide, but thank you!! It's very useful ^^ And it makes sense that prices would go down. I will keep an eye out and do other things meanwhile :]
@NightmareJudge

I hadn't seen the guide, but thank you!! It's very useful ^^ And it makes sense that prices would go down. I will keep an eye out and do other things meanwhile :]
star1.gif
pump2-16.gif
@Mariwen

Thank you for the reply! I see, that makes sense. I am new to Ancient Dragons and such haha I had an acocunt many years ago but never really got into it as I have now so a lot of it is new... The fuorum posts and guides have been a great help.
@Mariwen

Thank you for the reply! I see, that makes sense. I am new to Ancient Dragons and such haha I had an acocunt many years ago but never really got into it as I have now so a lot of it is new... The fuorum posts and guides have been a great help.
star1.gif
pump2-16.gif