12ilQ62.png
dEe2UrM.png
kHBaXec.png
WFpPzZn.png
@NeoMoozi Can I get #85228710 for treasure? She's gorg ;v:
@NeoMoozi Can I get #85228710 for treasure? She's gorg ;v:
tsm-potions6.png
Just a heads-up about the bio of sold Natus Lunae hatchlings:
Each hatchling has a secret encoded message in their bio, they are also numbered. Truth be told, noone is stopping you from deleting the secret message entirely or exalting the hatchlings - losing the entirety of the bio(I don't mind) BUT:
The real fun part about this (in my opinion) is that I'll leave it up to you guys! - people interested in the lore of this SubSpecies, to decode bits of text and put short stories together!
(Numbers in the bio dictate in what numerical order to put the story together: 1 - first part, 2 - second etc.)
Some codes will require info from multiple hatchlings to decode as well.
Reminder: you can freely use this post to post in messages from your own or others hatchlings that you have decoded! But most importantly, have fun!
(The short story will be revealed by me after a longer while if noone manages to decode it or if bits of it get lost due to the bio getting deleted or hatchlings getting exalted).

The first short story parts are hidden in the bio's of these dragons: #85228708 ; #85228709 ; #85228710 ; #85228711 ; #85228712 (and the 3 hatchlings that will come on sale next).

Good luck!
Just a heads-up about the bio of sold Natus Lunae hatchlings:
Each hatchling has a secret encoded message in their bio, they are also numbered. Truth be told, noone is stopping you from deleting the secret message entirely or exalting the hatchlings - losing the entirety of the bio(I don't mind) BUT:
The real fun part about this (in my opinion) is that I'll leave it up to you guys! - people interested in the lore of this SubSpecies, to decode bits of text and put short stories together!
(Numbers in the bio dictate in what numerical order to put the story together: 1 - first part, 2 - second etc.)
Some codes will require info from multiple hatchlings to decode as well.
Reminder: you can freely use this post to post in messages from your own or others hatchlings that you have decoded! But most importantly, have fun!
(The short story will be revealed by me after a longer while if noone manages to decode it or if bits of it get lost due to the bio getting deleted or hatchlings getting exalted).

The first short story parts are hidden in the bio's of these dragons: #85228708 ; #85228709 ; #85228710 ; #85228711 ; #85228712 (and the 3 hatchlings that will come on sale next).

Good luck!
7RSuTOf.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
tyEuRXe.png
iJRr6Ic.png
6OezIjj.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
RDt6LqI.png
6YousWl.png
jgeciGJ.png
bhdEs05.png
12ilQ62.png
dEe2UrM.png
kHBaXec.png
WFpPzZn.png
First new moon imperials with the final hidden messages needed to complete the first short story!
First new moon imperials with the final hidden messages needed to complete the first short story!
7RSuTOf.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
tyEuRXe.png
iJRr6Ic.png
6OezIjj.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
RDt6LqI.png
6YousWl.png
jgeciGJ.png
bhdEs05.png
12ilQ62.png
dEe2UrM.png
kHBaXec.png
WFpPzZn.png
New full moon veils
New full moon veils
7RSuTOf.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
tyEuRXe.png
iJRr6Ic.png
6OezIjj.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
RDt6LqI.png
6YousWl.png
jgeciGJ.png
bhdEs05.png
12ilQ62.png
dEe2UrM.png
kHBaXec.png
WFpPzZn.png
New full moon veils and a female new moon imperial
New full moon veils and a female new moon imperial
7RSuTOf.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
tyEuRXe.png
iJRr6Ic.png
6OezIjj.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
RDt6LqI.png
6YousWl.png
jgeciGJ.png
bhdEs05.png
12ilQ62.png
dEe2UrM.png
kHBaXec.png
WFpPzZn.png
Two new moon Aethers
Two new moon Aethers
7RSuTOf.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
tyEuRXe.png
iJRr6Ic.png
6OezIjj.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
RDt6LqI.png
6YousWl.png
jgeciGJ.png
bhdEs05.png
12ilQ62.png
dEe2UrM.png
kHBaXec.png
WFpPzZn.png
@NeoMoozi how much for one of the aethers?
@NeoMoozi how much for one of the aethers?
| they/them pronouns |
2YQ3Xfu.png
@TheGayTimes28 50g or 50kt or mixed. [emoji=new friend size=1]
@TheGayTimes28
50g or 50kt or mixed.
7RSuTOf.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
tyEuRXe.png
iJRr6Ic.png
6OezIjj.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
RDt6LqI.png
6YousWl.png
jgeciGJ.png
bhdEs05.png
12ilQ62.png
dEe2UrM.png
kHBaXec.png
WFpPzZn.png
@NeoMoozi I’m so sorry for the late reply, my summer has been quite busy and I haven’t got the chance to log on for very long but I am interested in buying the hatchling and I’ll send over a CR if that’s alright
@NeoMoozi I’m so sorry for the late reply, my summer has been quite busy and I haven’t got the chance to log on for very long but I am interested in buying the hatchling and I’ll send over a CR if that’s alright
| they/them pronouns |
2YQ3Xfu.png
1 2 3 4