Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61
Wow...that's a lot of gravel alright...
Wow...that's a lot of gravel alright...
c89140e8b36357fcf8858c391d1b381acd3b752a.gif
just wanted to say that i respect & appreciate that you all shut down for the night instead of making anyone work overnight (on a friday no less) to keep an eye on the site. it may have been annoying to some people that they couldn't play but in the end this is more or less a game and allowing your employees to rest is much more important!
just wanted to say that i respect & appreciate that you all shut down for the night instead of making anyone work overnight (on a friday no less) to keep an eye on the site. it may have been annoying to some people that they couldn't play but in the end this is more or less a game and allowing your employees to rest is much more important!
82346754.pngnr-100.png94499341.png
Welcome back, everyone! Big thanks to the site staff for being so diligent! [emoji=mirror love size=1]
Welcome back, everyone! Big thanks to the site staff for being so diligent!
841EblB.gif
Yay more invis cloaks!
Yay more invis cloaks!
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
I'm happy that you were all so quick to jump onto the attack and deal with it as swiftly as you could. I'm grateful that nothing got compromised (you think, anyways) and that you've taken the necessary security measures. I also saw on the twitter feed that you called it at 10PM last night to give your staff the rest they deserve. GOOD ON YOU FOR NOT CAVING INTO THE CRUNCH CULTURE. Honestly, I wish more game dev studios would do that for their employees.
I'm happy that you were all so quick to jump onto the attack and deal with it as swiftly as you could. I'm grateful that nothing got compromised (you think, anyways) and that you've taken the necessary security measures. I also saw on the twitter feed that you called it at 10PM last night to give your staff the rest they deserve. GOOD ON YOU FOR NOT CAVING INTO THE CRUNCH CULTURE. Honestly, I wish more game dev studios would do that for their employees.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
It's a Marva-Level-Marketing Scheme! Love it!
It's a Marva-Level-Marketing Scheme! Love it!
Untitled1579_20221022202851.png
Marva's page 10 trades should be illegal xD straight to jail
Marva's page 10 trades should be illegal xD straight to jail
Wua5ROf.png
Best one so far, ngl
Best one so far, ngl
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
loving that the last page of marvas trades are ridiculously rare items for... 1 gravel rofl
loving that the last page of marvas trades are ridiculously rare items for... 1 gravel rofl
welcome back marva.

thankyou staff for protecting us
welcome back marva.

thankyou staff for protecting us
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61