Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~ Classic Spyro inspired RP ~ | open!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Eliseium
ouch, i went through that a long while back DX really glad i've got a dedicated pc now asdyhf-
but response time is def not an issue if you wanna join us, primarily because..... i've got a job now :D i'm gonna be doing a mass ping-announcement regarding activity levels, but speed will def not be an issue~
@Eliseium
ouch, i went through that a long while back DX really glad i've got a dedicated pc now asdyhf-
but response time is def not an issue if you wanna join us, primarily because..... i've got a job now :D i'm gonna be doing a mass ping-announcement regarding activity levels, but speed will def not be an issue~
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@/MaunaKea @Hanafuda @Eliseium

there's a few things i still want to scrape together & finish (such as the draconic communities' descriptions, some mini profiles for the guild leaders, my own character, and any last-minute lore things ya'll might have questions about), but we will be starting soon-ish!

i did mention i wanted to start after everyone's characters are done, b u t.... that's changed- i now say soon"-ish" because i officially have a job, now! i still have some paperwork to get through, so i'm not 100% sure what my hours will be like- but, i'm employed !! :D which also means my free time is gonna plummet LOL
that said, i Do want to kick things off within the next week or two, at the most! don't wanna keep ya'll waiting for too long <3

also! if any of you guys want to make more characters, there's a limit of 3, so go nuts if you want more than one primary character~
i Will say, if you want to make more than 1, each character will require separate in-character posts; they don't have to be on separate replies, just that their POVs aren't "mixed" together. i can write up a quick example of what i mean, if ya'll need clarification :'D
@/MaunaKea @Hanafuda @Eliseium

there's a few things i still want to scrape together & finish (such as the draconic communities' descriptions, some mini profiles for the guild leaders, my own character, and any last-minute lore things ya'll might have questions about), but we will be starting soon-ish!

i did mention i wanted to start after everyone's characters are done, b u t.... that's changed- i now say soon"-ish" because i officially have a job, now! i still have some paperwork to get through, so i'm not 100% sure what my hours will be like- but, i'm employed !! :D which also means my free time is gonna plummet LOL
that said, i Do want to kick things off within the next week or two, at the most! don't wanna keep ya'll waiting for too long <3

also! if any of you guys want to make more characters, there's a limit of 3, so go nuts if you want more than one primary character~
i Will say, if you want to make more than 1, each character will require separate in-character posts; they don't have to be on separate replies, just that their POVs aren't "mixed" together. i can write up a quick example of what i mean, if ya'll need clarification :'D
Great to know.
Just one question: I saw Spyro as a leader for the guild. He’s gonna be important in a different way, then? Speaking of Spyro, is he still a kid in this or aged up?
Great to know.
Just one question: I saw Spyro as a leader for the guild. He’s gonna be important in a different way, then? Speaking of Spyro, is he still a kid in this or aged up?
@Hanafuda
aged up a fair bit & important in a different way! (far as i'm aware) it's generally theorized that he's an Artisan, in canon, but i got incredibly inspired by this adult!Spyro design (by Nicholas Kole) that i really wanted him to be a bit older for this & part of a different community. i figured him being a founder-leader of this guild would be a perfect spot to include him in some way~
@Hanafuda
aged up a fair bit & important in a different way! (far as i'm aware) it's generally theorized that he's an Artisan, in canon, but i got incredibly inspired by this adult!Spyro design (by Nicholas Kole) that i really wanted him to be a bit older for this & part of a different community. i figured him being a founder-leader of this guild would be a perfect spot to include him in some way~
That's actually a pretty neat spyro design :3

Hey, so, would it be possible to introduce new characters at a later point in the game like new recruits/reenforcemnts? Cause I am considering a second character but I don't think I want to start out with two. I think if I did I'd quickly pick a favorite and kinda neglect the other one. So instead of producing dead weight right from the get go I'd rather play Sera and eventually add a second one when I'm sure that's what I wanna do... If that makes sense.
That's actually a pretty neat spyro design :3

Hey, so, would it be possible to introduce new characters at a later point in the game like new recruits/reenforcemnts? Cause I am considering a second character but I don't think I want to start out with two. I think if I did I'd quickly pick a favorite and kinda neglect the other one. So instead of producing dead weight right from the get go I'd rather play Sera and eventually add a second one when I'm sure that's what I wanna do... If that makes sense.
@MaunaKea (forgored you're subbed, oops adgsdfgsfgh)
it issss, i love it so much~

yeah, absolutely! i get you 100%, i'm the same way- unless i Spesificlly make two characters that are a "set" (sibling pair, for example), then there's a high chance that only one of 'em will get the majorty of my attention-
but yeah, newer characters can easily get introduced later. i need to write down some notes for the guild's like, base of operations (be them temporary or not), but there could Easily be extra recruits waiting in the wings.
@MaunaKea (forgored you're subbed, oops adgsdfgsfgh)
it issss, i love it so much~

yeah, absolutely! i get you 100%, i'm the same way- unless i Spesificlly make two characters that are a "set" (sibling pair, for example), then there's a high chance that only one of 'em will get the majorty of my attention-
but yeah, newer characters can easily get introduced later. i need to write down some notes for the guild's like, base of operations (be them temporary or not), but there could Easily be extra recruits waiting in the wings.
Sooo...
We still active?
All good at your new job stray? (late congrats btw)
Sooo...
We still active?
All good at your new job stray? (late congrats btw)
@straypunk Is this still open? I am extremely interested if so, I just started replaying the Reignited trilogy and the idea of a fleshed out Spyro RP is so exciting to me!
@straypunk Is this still open? I am extremely interested if so, I just started replaying the Reignited trilogy and the idea of a fleshed out Spyro RP is so exciting to me!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@xenonentity
Good question. I'm still here...
I'm hoping for stray to come back some time soon.
@xenonentity
Good question. I'm still here...
I'm hoping for stray to come back some time soon.
1 2 3 4 5 6