Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Max Cauldron Lending [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28
Hello! Would you be interested in brewing two orders of Fine Alchemical Reduction?
Hello! Would you be interested in brewing two orders of Fine Alchemical Reduction?
@Brightflight sure, just send a CR and I'll get it back to you ASAP! ^^
@Brightflight sure, just send a CR and I'll get it back to you ASAP! ^^
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
@Brightflight a CR with your reductions has been sent ^^
@Brightflight a CR with your reductions has been sent ^^
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
Hello, I'm interested in getting ten orders of Fine Alchemical reduction. I will tip 20g! Happy to do a smaller number order if ten is too many at once. Thanks!
Hello, I'm interested in getting ten orders of Fine Alchemical reduction. I will tip 20g! Happy to do a smaller number order if ten is too many at once. Thanks!
@Brightflight sounds good, just send a CR with the mats! ^^
@Brightflight sounds good, just send a CR with the mats! ^^
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
Hello! I’d be interested in ordering some undertide genes ^^
Hello! I’d be interested in ordering some undertide genes ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sabyrin
the wanderer
AYjsM5i.png
@Sabyrin Alright, I'll accept your CR and pop 'em into the cauldron as soon as my cauldron opens up ^^
@Sabyrin Alright, I'll accept your CR and pop 'em into the cauldron as soon as my cauldron opens up ^^
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
Hi, do you have time to make x10-15 FC (20)?

Edit: whoops, just realized last post was a long time ago. For some reason, your thread was on the 1st page.

Let me know if you’re no longer lending your cauldron out ^_^’
Hi, do you have time to make x10-15 FC (20)?

Edit: whoops, just realized last post was a long time ago. For some reason, your thread was on the 1st page.

Let me know if you’re no longer lending your cauldron out ^_^’
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle I am still lending! I just updated it for the first time in a while. ^^ and yes, I can! I'll try my best to brew them all before the fest ends, but if anything is left afterwards I'll just send the mats back to you.
@Tropickle I am still lending! I just updated it for the first time in a while. ^^ and yes, I can! I'll try my best to brew them all before the fest ends, but if anything is left afterwards I'll just send the mats back to you.
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
@Sparrowe could you brew an aether mandibles for me please? I know you'll be busy with fest stuff for a bit, would you want me to send mats now?
@Sparrowe could you brew an aether mandibles for me please? I know you'll be busy with fest stuff for a bit, would you want me to send mats now?
EnQrd3M.png89UhxAj.png HnHOlcU.gif vY0OzrD.png 5AFlWum.jpg
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28