Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Chest Opening] The Great Chest Quest
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@MegaAbsols
Now I wish I hadn't opened all those chests I hoarded on and off for like 3 months of being inactive cuz internet wouldn't cooperate. :o Alas, I'd like to be put on the pinglist whenever such ambitions have reached their goal and are going to be released among your inventory :3
@MegaAbsols
Now I wish I hadn't opened all those chests I hoarded on and off for like 3 months of being inactive cuz internet wouldn't cooperate. :o Alas, I'd like to be put on the pinglist whenever such ambitions have reached their goal and are going to be released among your inventory :3
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
@AmnesiaDragon
Sure can! :D
I'm excited for when my ambitions are achieved X3 It'll be a lot of fun!
@AmnesiaDragon
Sure can! :D
I'm excited for when my ambitions are achieved X3 It'll be a lot of fun!
HcHTnYr.png p5AKlJ5.png QLgbMIX.png EnQrd3M.png Wanna see me try to acquire and open over 20k chests and a set of eggs? Click the banner!
@MegaAbsols

What's your estimated time of opening for these chests? :D
@MegaAbsols

What's your estimated time of opening for these chests? :D
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@Drezdin
No estimate right now!
I've been saving for almost a year I think, and I've only hit 1k so far because a friend donated around 600 >u0;;
My chest number has been growing, I haven't updated the totals, holiday season stress and all. The current total is sitting at, 1,719. I have 160 Gilded Decorative chests right now,

Hopefully if I can run raffles for chests like I'd hoped to, I can get more. :P
@Drezdin
No estimate right now!
I've been saving for almost a year I think, and I've only hit 1k so far because a friend donated around 600 >u0;;
My chest number has been growing, I haven't updated the totals, holiday season stress and all. The current total is sitting at, 1,719. I have 160 Gilded Decorative chests right now,

Hopefully if I can run raffles for chests like I'd hoped to, I can get more. :P
HcHTnYr.png p5AKlJ5.png QLgbMIX.png EnQrd3M.png Wanna see me try to acquire and open over 20k chests and a set of eggs? Click the banner!
@MegaAbsols

Bro but like 20,000 chests (if it takes you about 2.5 seconds per chest) would take almost 14 hours to open!! xD Do me a favor, and promise me that your mass opening will be spread out over a week or something! D: I'm worried about your wrists after doing something like this, haha.

The prophecy said you would bring balance to Flight Rising. Don't be a martyr, we can't lose a great visionary such as yourself~!
@MegaAbsols

Bro but like 20,000 chests (if it takes you about 2.5 seconds per chest) would take almost 14 hours to open!! xD Do me a favor, and promise me that your mass opening will be spread out over a week or something! D: I'm worried about your wrists after doing something like this, haha.

The prophecy said you would bring balance to Flight Rising. Don't be a martyr, we can't lose a great visionary such as yourself~!
@Drezdin
Don't worry! I'll definitely be spreading it out, probably only opening a few stacks of chests a day and taking a few breaks in between.
I only hope that I can be worthy of the prophecy. >u<
@Drezdin
Don't worry! I'll definitely be spreading it out, probably only opening a few stacks of chests a day and taking a few breaks in between.
I only hope that I can be worthy of the prophecy. >u<
I really should update my chests @u@
I really should update my chests @u@
@MegaAbsols

Do iiiiiiit~! :D I wanna seeeeee~! xD
@MegaAbsols

Do iiiiiiit~! :D I wanna seeeeee~! xD
All updated! ^u^ I'm certainly excited for Trickmurk! :D
Maybe I'll get some chests. :3
All updated! ^u^ I'm certainly excited for Trickmurk! :D
Maybe I'll get some chests. :3
[center][color=teal]@MegaAbsols Congrats, you are 9.87% of the way to your goal! xD [img]http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/d6/d61aba2f338f4f3f34bcaf932304beb0ccc5a131f42dae74c1300431cdf57b5a.jpg[/img]
@MegaAbsols

Congrats, you are 9.87% of the way to your goal! xD

d61aba2f338f4f3f34bcaf932304beb0ccc5a131f42dae74c1300431cdf57b5a.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13