Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Undertide Foam for 100g
Howdy, I am looking for somone who'd be willing to sell the Undertide foam gene to me for 100g. It's the last gene I need for a pair, you are welcomed to pick whatever hatchling you want when I nest them!
Howdy, I am looking for somone who'd be willing to sell the Undertide foam gene to me for 100g. It's the last gene I need for a pair, you are welcomed to pick whatever hatchling you want when I nest them!
bump!
bump!
@LilyRaven i believe i could brew it for you after i finish melting down something, if you’d like! it would take around 2 hours but i’d cover the ingredients + brewing cost :]
@LilyRaven i believe i could brew it for you after i finish melting down something, if you’d like! it would take around 2 hours but i’d cover the ingredients + brewing cost :]
MRiyJ.gif FTN2E.gif pkx4F.gif 1Q7YE.gif
rCZem.gif
Ysp75.gif RBTpa.gif mSQXG.gif
@butterlad oop sorry for the late reply! that would be totally fine with me
@butterlad oop sorry for the late reply! that would be totally fine with me
@LilyRaven epic!! it has been thrown into the pot :]

by the way, i’d feel a bit bad for charging you 100 gems for something i can throw in a pot and leave for the day, so would you like to pay like- 50-60 gems instead? all up to you!
@LilyRaven epic!! it has been thrown into the pot :]

by the way, i’d feel a bit bad for charging you 100 gems for something i can throw in a pot and leave for the day, so would you like to pay like- 50-60 gems instead? all up to you!
rCZem.gif
@butterlad If you are sure that's ok! We can do 60 gems [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@butterlad
If you are sure that's ok! We can do 60 gems
@LilyRaven of course!! i’ll send the gene on over now ^^
@LilyRaven of course!! i’ll send the gene on over now ^^
rCZem.gif