Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Winners?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
[quote name="Argante" date="2023-03-26 17:14:17" ] i haven't won anything with 15 tickets (most) weeks, but rng is a fickle thing. (at least i haven't spent tons to win a 5g item, i would cri.) [/quote] lol update! i bought 50 tickets bc of this thread, and won a luminax plushie! thanks for the first win.
Argante wrote on 2023-03-26 17:14:17:
i haven't won anything with 15 tickets (most) weeks, but rng is a fickle thing. (at least i haven't spent tons to win a 5g item, i would cri.)

lol update! i bought 50 tickets bc of this thread, and won a luminax plushie! thanks for the first win.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Ive surprisingly won roundsey 3 times I can remember First one being I think this and I dont remember the tickets [item=Celebration Sage Shawl] Second one being [i]this for 200 tickets[/i] [item=Beautiful Gander] Third one and most recently being rat for 202 tickets [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85144188][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/851442/85144188_350.png[/img][/url]
Ive surprisingly won roundsey 3 times I can remember

First one being I think this and I dont remember the tickets

Celebration Sage Shawl

Second one being this for 200 tickets

Beautiful Gander

Third one and most recently being rat for 202 tickets

85144188_350.png
hey, WOW!! glad to have been the catalyst for more raffle winners one way or another by making this thread! congrats, everyone!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] i was afraid this was a silly thing to ask since i'm still so relatively new here and just sort of figured this was a well-known thing...... thanks to everyone for answering and sharing!! wishing you all many more wins to come! [emoji=aether star size=1]
hey, WOW!! glad to have been the catalyst for more raffle winners one way or another by making this thread! congrats, everyone!! i was afraid this was a silly thing to ask since i'm still so relatively new here and just sort of figured this was a well-known thing......

thanks to everyone for answering and sharing!! wishing you all many more wins to come!
9UH8qm7.png ___25,
they/them,
space alien

___
_._
_ fLdYOuE.png
HxL61bT.png
_ tyEuRXe.png
ar6gtVv.png
_ w9bDUNq.png
oNrZjs5.png

_ aLfu5UL.png _ FObX7rS.png _ IEAdiPZ.png
_ Qf7biHq.png
I won a bogsneak egg in 2019 lol, I dont remember how many tickets I purchased though
I won a bogsneak egg in 2019 lol, I dont remember how many tickets I purchased though
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
Won 12 times, none of them were dragons which makes sense. I'm still very thankful for that and pretty much in disbelief still, but I am even more in disbelief when it comes to hatching a triple. The last time I checked, hatched G1 triples are 0,00003% of all the existing dragons and I'm so freaking happy I managed to hatch one.

Here's to another one! [inserts an image of toast]
Won 12 times, none of them were dragons which makes sense. I'm still very thankful for that and pretty much in disbelief still, but I am even more in disbelief when it comes to hatching a triple. The last time I checked, hatched G1 triples are 0,00003% of all the existing dragons and I'm so freaking happy I managed to hatch one.

Here's to another one! [inserts an image of toast]
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
update: put a total of 7800 tickets into roundsey last week, won this guy! he's apparently the first triple saffron on site too. there's 'win a roundsey dragon' checked off my bucketlist. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85144187][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/851442/85144187_350.png[/img][/url]
update: put a total of 7800 tickets into roundsey last week, won this guy! he's apparently the first triple saffron on site too. there's 'win a roundsey dragon' checked off my bucketlist.

85144187_350.png
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
@brightmyth

oh WOW!!! there he is!! i was wondering who'd won last week's dragons; congratulations! he's so pretty :D
@brightmyth

oh WOW!!! there he is!! i was wondering who'd won last week's dragons; congratulations! he's so pretty :D
9UH8qm7.png ___25,
they/them,
space alien

___
_._
_ fLdYOuE.png
HxL61bT.png
_ tyEuRXe.png
ar6gtVv.png
_ w9bDUNq.png
oNrZjs5.png

_ Qf7biHq.png
I will gladly take any chance to flaunt my baby boy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84193009][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/841931/84193009_350.png[/img][/url] Won him after only playing for a few months! (though, if i'm honest, i would have preferred the other dragon available that week, lol) I've always put in 100 tickets, but this week I'm disobeying this rule because by the eleven, are these Aethers cute! I would love any of them, but especially the eldritch xxx
I will gladly take any chance to flaunt my baby boy
84193009_350.png
Won him after only playing for a few months! (though, if i'm honest, i would have preferred the other dragon available that week, lol)

I've always put in 100 tickets, but this week I'm disobeying this rule because by the eleven, are these Aethers cute! I would love any of them, but especially the eldritch xxx
@Keldin

he's so pretty, congrats!! and i FEEL that....... the moment i saw that this week's prizes are all aethers i was like. oh. uh oh. my treasure.....
@Keldin

he's so pretty, congrats!! and i FEEL that....... the moment i saw that this week's prizes are all aethers i was like. oh. uh oh. my treasure.....
9UH8qm7.png ___25,
they/them,
space alien

___
_._
_ fLdYOuE.png
HxL61bT.png
_ tyEuRXe.png
ar6gtVv.png
_ w9bDUNq.png
oNrZjs5.png

_ Qf7biHq.png
I won one of those goofy eye apparels with just one ticket [emoji=special eyes size=1]
I won one of those goofy eye apparels with just one ticket
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11