Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Simple Dragons | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Schwank Absolutely! Would love to try a permababy :) Will send you a PM with the payment info shortly!
@Schwank Absolutely! Would love to try a permababy :) Will send you a PM with the payment info shortly!
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
Finally... Finally, I return to humbly offer more dragon money to you. [b]Style: [/b] complex [b]Fullbody or bust: [/b] fullbody [b]Outline style: [/b] smooth [b]Extras: [/b] I would love to get all of his apparel, but I'm more than happy to leave the skin off if the thought of drawing it is unappealing (I'm also more than happy to provide a nice hefty [s]bribe[/s] tip for it!) ^-^ Cringe is dead, and therefore, I am allowing myself to get overly invested in this goofball of a dragon. He's got a snippet of lore in his bio, but the gist is that he works alongside the clan's warriors and priests as an exorcist/nightmare hunter! He's confident, proud of his work (and his looks), and tries to be down-to-earth to keep folks calm. "I'd never want to meet you in an alleyway but honestly you're kind of fun now that I know you" energy? [b]Payment method: [/b] Gems! [b]Attachment: [/b] My sweet, sweet, edgy boy... [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80817249][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/808173/80817249_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Finally... Finally, I return to humbly offer more dragon money to you.

Style: complex

Fullbody or bust: fullbody

Outline style: smooth

Extras: I would love to get all of his apparel, but I'm more than happy to leave the skin off if the thought of drawing it is unappealing (I'm also more than happy to provide a nice hefty bribe tip for it!) ^-^
Cringe is dead, and therefore, I am allowing myself to get overly invested in this goofball of a dragon. He's got a snippet of lore in his bio, but the gist is that he works alongside the clan's warriors and priests as an exorcist/nightmare hunter! He's confident, proud of his work (and his looks), and tries to be down-to-earth to keep folks calm. "I'd never want to meet you in an alleyway but honestly you're kind of fun now that I know you" energy?

Payment method: Gems!

Attachment: My sweet, sweet, edgy boy...
80817249_350.png
8330950ed04a7d392f26244a87330cff365b5e52.png
@artificialoddity I can try drawing the skin, it's certainly way more detailed than anything I've ever drawn but I might be able to fit it to my style. I'll think about the price and get back to you :)
@artificialoddity I can try drawing the skin, it's certainly way more detailed than anything I've ever drawn but I might be able to fit it to my style. I'll think about the price and get back to you :)

ifGjLLQ.png
Hi there! :) Is it possible to commission you for another baby art? [b]Style: [/b] complex [b]Fullbody or bust: [/b] fullbody [b]Outline style: [/b] smooth [b]Extras: [/b] Expression: playful and happy baby [b]Payment method: [/b] treasure [b]Attachment: [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78663171][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/786632/78663171_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi there! :)

Is it possible to commission you for another baby art?

Style: complex
Fullbody or bust: fullbody
Outline style: smooth
Extras: Expression: playful and happy baby
Payment method: treasure
Attachment: 78663171_350.png
***********She/Her***********
***********FR +9***********
@Schwank Will do! Same price as before (2000g)!

I will get started on it somewhere during the next week, if I end up taking too long I'll PM you an update on my progress! You may send the payment now!
@Schwank Will do! Same price as before (2000g)!

I will get started on it somewhere during the next week, if I end up taking too long I'll PM you an update on my progress! You may send the payment now!

ifGjLLQ.png
Hello :D
You have very cool and pretty style! Do you also draw non-fr dragons? :3
Hello :D
You have very cool and pretty style! Do you also draw non-fr dragons? :3
nk0fJDk.png8bKeuhR.png
@BlackJackie Sure! :) What do you have?
@BlackJackie Sure! :) What do you have?

ifGjLLQ.png
Great! I will send you a PN :D
Great! I will send you a PN :D
nk0fJDk.png8bKeuhR.png
Could I be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
Could I be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
Could I be added to the ping list plz
Could I be added to the ping list plz
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png