Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wreathpuffs - Gacha Adopts (open)
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 123 124
can i claim 5 with usd? :>
can i claim 5 with usd? :>
Lichtdrache.gif
Is there 1 left? (Would like to claim a roll then)
Is there 1 left? (Would like to claim a roll then)
Onyx_Sig.png
@Joydom
could I yoink number three, if it's still available? o3o?
@Joydom
could I yoink number three, if it's still available? o3o?
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
Apologies everyone I had a busy afternoon! Wasn’t able to check fr haha

@rinkablu
All yours! Can you dm me your PayPal so I can send an invoice

@sunkisseddragon
Since rinkablu claimed 5 number 3 is all yours! Feel free to send a cr!

@xemriss
Unfortunately they’ve been claimed already ;o; thank you for your interest in this batch tho!
Apologies everyone I had a busy afternoon! Wasn’t able to check fr haha

@rinkablu
All yours! Can you dm me your PayPal so I can send an invoice

@sunkisseddragon
Since rinkablu claimed 5 number 3 is all yours! Feel free to send a cr!

@xemriss
Unfortunately they’ve been claimed already ;o; thank you for your interest in this batch tho!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@sunkisseddragon Congrats! Here’s your knight puff! [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1059796265950519327/1090492599388876820/IMG_2343.png[/img]
@sunkisseddragon
Congrats! Here’s your knight puff!
IMG_2343.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom Could I be added to the pinglist please? These are wonderful, I can tell that so much time, love and effort was put into this thread!
@Joydom Could I be added to the pinglist please? These are wonderful, I can tell that so much time, love and effort was put into this thread!
QdaBiJf.png
@roguehazel
Of course! Thanks so much for your interest!!
@roguehazel
Of course! Thanks so much for your interest!!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
hello all! This was super late and last minute! But Wreathpuffs wanted to celebrate april as well! To celebrate there seems to have been multiple sightings of a suspicious red Wreathpuff lately. To acquire this Wreathpuff we’ll be hosting an auction that’ll last until site rollover! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1059796265950519327/1092590378819010650/image0.jpg[/img] Traits: rare ornament, common tail Edit: auction ended <3 @viciousprincess @darkrait @jinoga @umbers @das @ciro @scrumptious @sunkisseddragon @kuta @thrillager @nightfallen @errika @celestialjem @mandee @maliketh @rinkablu @demonhearts @xemriss @fujo @albtraum22 @wolfdance @peepsnibbles @nogsix @mothmoth @blisster @bearskull @larose101 @virtue @samrie @roguehazel
hello all! This was super late and last minute! But Wreathpuffs wanted to celebrate april as well! To celebrate there seems to have been multiple sightings of a suspicious red Wreathpuff lately.

To acquire this Wreathpuff we’ll be hosting an auction that’ll last until site rollover!
image0.jpg
Traits: rare ornament, common tail

Edit: auction ended <3

@viciousprincess @darkrait @jinoga @umbers @das @ciro @scrumptious @sunkisseddragon @kuta @thrillager @nightfallen @errika @celestialjem @mandee @maliketh @rinkablu @demonhearts @xemriss @fujo @albtraum22 @wolfdance @peepsnibbles @nogsix @mothmoth @blisster @bearskull @larose101 @virtue @samrie @roguehazel
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
i bid 69 treasure
i bid 69 treasure
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
I bid 100 treasure
I bid 100 treasure
9KGRyPy.png
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 123 124