Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 380 381 382 383 384 ... 1007 1008
@NekkoChan
Hello! May I please be added to the Gilded Decorative Chest pinglist? Thank you!
@NekkoChan
Hello! May I please be added to the Gilded Decorative Chest pinglist? Thank you!
goSc2L4.png
@Draxablaze Done. You're welcome!
@Draxablaze Done. You're welcome!
bless, those penny jars were so good for getting a lot of festival currency
bless, those penny jars were so good for getting a lot of festival currency
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
hello! may I please be added to the Tertiary Gene: Branches (Veilspun) and Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler) pinglists?
hello! may I please be added to the Tertiary Gene: Branches (Veilspun) and Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler) pinglists?
@silentspecters Done!
@silentspecters Done!
Hello. May I please be removed from the bloodstone beetle and empress beetle pinglists?
Hello. May I please be removed from the bloodstone beetle and empress beetle pinglists?
@Zwitterion Done!
@Zwitterion Done!
If someone doesn't stop using the pinglists as a harassment tool, I'm going to lock down the spreadsheet.
If someone doesn't stop using the pinglists as a harassment tool, I'm going to lock down the spreadsheet.
Hi! May I request my UN be removed from the Maple Caterpillar, Snowsquall Floracat and Tendril Loach pinglists? Thanks!
Hi! May I request my UN be removed from the Maple Caterpillar, Snowsquall Floracat and Tendril Loach pinglists? Thanks!
wlLXM.gif
@Idealism
Hi! I've remove you from the tendril loach and snowsquall floracat, but I'm not seeing you on the maple caterpillar list. You are, however, on the ashen bicorn whale list; did you want off that one?
@Idealism
Hi! I've remove you from the tendril loach and snowsquall floracat, but I'm not seeing you on the maple caterpillar list. You are, however, on the ashen bicorn whale list; did you want off that one?
1 2 ... 380 381 382 383 384 ... 1007 1008