Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I'd love a slot as well !
I'd love a slot as well !
Hello! I'd love a slot if any are available!
Hello! I'd love a slot if any are available!
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
slot please
slot please

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
Hello! I'm not actually sure how preorders work, as I've never done one, but I'd really like a slot, please.
Hello! I'm not actually sure how preorders work, as I've never done one, but I'd really like a slot, please.
May I please be added for a slot?
Thank you!
May I please be added for a slot?
Thank you!
@Tygra @Spinosaur forgive me I've been real busy orz the accent is printed now so you can go ahead and pop it into the dressing workshop to preview!
@Tygra @Spinosaur forgive me I've been real busy orz the accent is printed now so you can go ahead and pop it into the dressing workshop to preview!
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
I'd love a slot please!
I'd love a slot please!
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
owls my beloved [emoji=aether star size=1] can I have a slot, please?
owls my beloved can I have a slot, please?
I would love a slot!
I would love a slot!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@ado Sorry to be a bother, but is there anything I'm supposed to do on my end to get a slot other than say I want one (which I did earlier in the thread)? I have no idea what preorder etiquette is and I'm afraid of missing out on this gorgeous skin.
@ado Sorry to be a bother, but is there anything I'm supposed to do on my end to get a slot other than say I want one (which I did earlier in the thread)? I have no idea what preorder etiquette is and I'm afraid of missing out on this gorgeous skin.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25