Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Event questions from a noobie
Hey :D im super new and this is my first event.
I have 300 of the festive currency. I'm wondering if i should buy multiple of the apparel/scene/familiar to sell later? or just list my currency instead. I don't mind waiting to gain profit but I know so little about the AH and what's valuable that I don't want to just waste it all.

Info about what skins might be worth buying is appreciated too but I'm not sure I will purchase with treasure yet as I'm quite poor atm and am currently building my coli team to earn more regular money
Hey :D im super new and this is my first event.
I have 300 of the festive currency. I'm wondering if i should buy multiple of the apparel/scene/familiar to sell later? or just list my currency instead. I don't mind waiting to gain profit but I know so little about the AH and what's valuable that I don't want to just waste it all.

Info about what skins might be worth buying is appreciated too but I'm not sure I will purchase with treasure yet as I'm quite poor atm and am currently building my coli team to earn more regular money
sh5xjiu.png5KT5SCp.pngUkjerOF.pngtyEuRXe.pngbYt72YT.pngYMPbu9R.png
@WolfishMagic
The scenes are coming back every year until we're told otherwise (and we'll have a year notice of the change). Buying copies of the rest of the items is often a good idea - while you might not always make a significant profit, you're pretty much guaranteed to at least make your money back!

Which is most valuable (skins included) is a gamble you're best off deciding for yourself. Something that's unpopular at release may end up being a must-have item later on (bone chimes lol) and vice versa. Even if you're spot on and everyone loves a thing, maybe loads of other people also bought multiple copies and supply still outstrips demand.
@WolfishMagic
The scenes are coming back every year until we're told otherwise (and we'll have a year notice of the change). Buying copies of the rest of the items is often a good idea - while you might not always make a significant profit, you're pretty much guaranteed to at least make your money back!

Which is most valuable (skins included) is a gamble you're best off deciding for yourself. Something that's unpopular at release may end up being a must-have item later on (bone chimes lol) and vice versa. Even if you're spot on and everyone loves a thing, maybe loads of other people also bought multiple copies and supply still outstrips demand.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus Thank you!!
@Vendrus Thank you!!
sh5xjiu.png5KT5SCp.pngUkjerOF.pngtyEuRXe.pngbYt72YT.pngYMPbu9R.png