Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Temporarily closed!] Blu's adopts~
1 2 3 4 5
@NovaBlu

He looks gorgeous!! One small thing... would a small edit be alright to make? If so, would it be possible for you to make his eyes match his eye type, being Swirl? So just a black swirl in his eyes? It's totally cool if not though, as I should have probably noted that in my form -- and he looks lovely as-is <3

Thank you so much for all of your work -- it looks gorgeous <3
@NovaBlu

He looks gorgeous!! One small thing... would a small edit be alright to make? If so, would it be possible for you to make his eyes match his eye type, being Swirl? So just a black swirl in his eyes? It's totally cool if not though, as I should have probably noted that in my form -- and he looks lovely as-is <3

Thank you so much for all of your work -- it looks gorgeous <3
gmtiY7w.pngrFZTOiI.png
Hi! I'm Lin! ♥ Make the most of your life, while it is rife, while it is light.
lSyxazy.pngmlHpBMC.pngqjxrAwx.pngkI850Ts.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.pngtMJCj6N.png
mjtJ868.pngTmP97bI.png
tPiM4eG.png
@lightinthefield absolutely!! I'm so sorry I didn't notice he had swirl D: I'm busy right now but I should be able to upload the edit tomorrow!!
@lightinthefield absolutely!! I'm so sorry I didn't notice he had swirl D: I'm busy right now but I should be able to upload the edit tomorrow!!
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@NovaBlu

No worries at all, that's on me! I should have noted it as important in my form. Thank you so much for being willing to add it :) take all the time you need though! I'm very patient and totally understand life stuff! <3
@NovaBlu

No worries at all, that's on me! I should have noted it as important in my form. Thank you so much for being willing to add it :) take all the time you need though! I'm very patient and totally understand life stuff! <3
gmtiY7w.pngrFZTOiI.png
mjtJ868.pngTmP97bI.png
tPiM4eG.png
@lightinthefield [img]https://i.imgur.com/8Pyzho9.png[/img] here's the update! let me know if you want an other changes! :)
@lightinthefield 8Pyzho9.png here's the update! let me know if you want an other changes! :)
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@NovaBlu

Ahhh thank you so much!! I truly appreciate your work -- he looks lovely and I have no further requests on his piece <3 he looks perfect :)
@NovaBlu

Ahhh thank you so much!! I truly appreciate your work -- he looks lovely and I have no further requests on his piece <3 he looks perfect :)
gmtiY7w.pngrFZTOiI.png
mjtJ868.pngTmP97bI.png
tPiM4eG.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Iwii5UL.png[/img] @VigilantVirgo here you go!! again I am so sorry for the wait! let me know if you want any changes :D
Iwii5UL.png

@VigilantVirgo here you go!! again I am so sorry for the wait! let me know if you want any changes :D
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
1 2 3 4 5