Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ` sonder ´ ♦ new M dusthide
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33
[center][size=2]@aeriel @dianounais @kunikida @indivinity @vortexbreakdown @kcdragons @koobi @blackswann @javaMP @selain @maeva @fukii @gravesyard @sarcastichawke @makomo @askesis thank you all for the interest in the divine skincents ( and for your patience , i stayed up late finishing these and went to sleep almost as soon as i posted them lol ) . i have added you all , please feel free to send payment at anytime ( PM or CR , whichever you prefer ) and i will start submitting them for approval . [b][u]other news[/b][/u] i will be closing orders for pride armor slots next week until june . some versions [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=i+wear+pride&collapse=1]are currently available in the auction house for 400g[/url] . if you would like to reserve a copy of a flag that is not there , [url=https://forms.gle/Mg5ZXSq3mJktL5VcA]please fill out this form[/url] or ping me . [skin=34862][skin=34863][skin=34865][skin=34869][skin=34910][skin=34962][skin=34988][skin=39457][skin=49470] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/88/f5/UiZSoC5N_o.gif[/img] aside from the watercolor accents that are taking forever , i've got some armor for new bug friends in the works following the style of my 'queen' series . might make some for wildclaws eventually too because i love them . [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/60/94/3h7P3kYE_o.png[/img] soon i swear . . . [skin=49483]
@aeriel @dianounais @kunikida @indivinity @vortexbreakdown @kcdragons @koobi @blackswann @javaMP @selain @maeva @fukii @gravesyard @sarcastichawke @makomo @askesis

thank you all for the interest in the divine skincents ( and for your patience , i stayed up late finishing these and went to sleep almost as soon as i posted them lol ) . i have added you all , please feel free to send payment at anytime ( PM or CR , whichever you prefer ) and i will start submitting them for approval .

other news

i will be closing orders for pride armor slots next week until june . some versions are currently available in the auction house for 400g . if you would like to reserve a copy of a flag that is not there , please fill out this form or ping me .

UiZSoC5N_o.gif

aside from the watercolor accents that are taking forever , i've got some armor for new bug friends in the works following the style of my 'queen' series . might make some for wildclaws eventually too because i love them .

3h7P3kYE_o.png

soon i swear . . .
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
Could I ask about a slot for Divine Ranges paying w treasure?

-edit Ranges, not skies
Could I ask about a slot for Divine Ranges paying w treasure?

-edit Ranges, not skies
IMZbI9C.png
@meerkatwarlord , yep that's no problem ! it'll be 960kt .
@meerkatwarlord , yep that's no problem ! it'll be 960kt .
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
could I have a slot for all three please?? these are so lovely!
could I have a slot for all three please?? these are so lovely!
wC5zS4I.pngobe1.pngcoatl-1.pngImp.pngSpiral.pngVZZZG9B.png
I'm interested in one slot each for Divine Skies, Divine Waters, and Divine Ranges! These are so cool!
I'm interested in one slot each for Divine Skies, Divine Waters, and Divine Ranges! These are so cool!
@Mem Would love a slot for divine skies please!
@Mem Would love a slot for divine skies please!
0gSKMbv.gif
@Mem
Could I get a slot for divine ranges please? :>
@Mem
Could I get a slot for divine ranges please? :>
Slot for divine waters please!
Slot for divine waters please!
EFriw6F.gif
slot for Divine Skies, please [emoji=aether star size=1]
slot for Divine Skies, please
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
[center][size=2][b][u]other news[/b][/u] apologies for the slow . . . everything , i've been dealing with some health issues . but the skin queue is understandably quite backed up right now anyways lol . i am planning to remake this thread soon and switch to sign up sheets , just a head's up ! [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/fd/62/uGCWdqpF_o.png[/img] the first print of divine skies was submitted for approval on march 26th . @sempere @draconiscanis @seraph822 @miasmajesty @yomiya @rheotastic you have all been added to your requested slot(s) , thank you for your interest ! please feel free to send payment ( through PM or CR at your preference ) at any time .
other news
apologies for the slow . . . everything , i've been dealing with some health issues . but the skin queue is understandably quite backed up right now anyways lol .

i am planning to remake this thread soon and switch to sign up sheets , just a head's up !

uGCWdqpF_o.png
the first print of divine skies was submitted for approval on march 26th .

@sempere @draconiscanis @seraph822 @miasmajesty @yomiya @rheotastic

you have all been added to your requested slot(s) , thank you for your interest ! please feel free to send payment ( through PM or CR at your preference ) at any time .
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33