Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
all sold!
all sold!
* does the worm *
Autumn | digital artist, monster designer, eyeburner lover | she/her | Pings are ok!
My handle is Sourscape on nearly every other social media!
god_likes_me__trade__by_thatalbinothing-d9t6sns.gif(art by ThatAlbinoThing)
Bump, just pricedropped AGAIN by about 600 - 700g! (earth sprite dropped by a whole 1k!) want em gone!
Bump, just pricedropped AGAIN by about 600 - 700g! (earth sprite dropped by a whole 1k!) want em gone!
* does the worm *
Autumn | digital artist, monster designer, eyeburner lover | she/her | Pings are ok!
Hey there! Just grabbed your Earth Sprite off the AH! Is there any chance I could purchase your other two sprites, the Shadow and Wind sprites at their current 7200 price but pay you in increments or at a later date? I need to liquidate some stuff to get enough gems for the two of them, but could get it done and sent to you via CR by next Monday (April 3rd!) Can I PM you?
Hey there! Just grabbed your Earth Sprite off the AH! Is there any chance I could purchase your other two sprites, the Shadow and Wind sprites at their current 7200 price but pay you in increments or at a later date? I need to liquidate some stuff to get enough gems for the two of them, but could get it done and sent to you via CR by next Monday (April 3rd!) Can I PM you?
ja2MmZL.png yD2Ropl.png
I just read that you aren't looking to hold and accept eggs. What price will you take unhatched nocturne eggs at? I can send a CR for 4000G and 10 unhatched nocturne eggs for the Shadow sprite right now if that works for you!
I just read that you aren't looking to hold and accept eggs. What price will you take unhatched nocturne eggs at? I can send a CR for 4000G and 10 unhatched nocturne eggs for the Shadow sprite right now if that works for you!
ja2MmZL.png yD2Ropl.png
@cheesedragon AH I'm so so sorry!! I only logged on this afternoon, I'm so sorry for a delay in response )': I would have taken eggs at 220g per; however that would have equaled 6200g n would've been a bit too low for me to cover the shadow sprite! 15 eggs and 4000g woulda covered it. (maybe our value of eggs is a bit different!) I wish I had a spare for ya :(

The remaining sprites I have that I could sell is a water sprite and nature sprite (for 3500g and 2900g respectively. cheapest in the AH by 400- 900g as of typing), if any of those are of interest to you!! I feel bad for missing your messages n wouldn't mind letting go of one or both of those. But if it was just the Wind and Shadow sprites you were interested in though, its all good and I totally understand!!
@cheesedragon AH I'm so so sorry!! I only logged on this afternoon, I'm so sorry for a delay in response )': I would have taken eggs at 220g per; however that would have equaled 6200g n would've been a bit too low for me to cover the shadow sprite! 15 eggs and 4000g woulda covered it. (maybe our value of eggs is a bit different!) I wish I had a spare for ya :(

The remaining sprites I have that I could sell is a water sprite and nature sprite (for 3500g and 2900g respectively. cheapest in the AH by 400- 900g as of typing), if any of those are of interest to you!! I feel bad for missing your messages n wouldn't mind letting go of one or both of those. But if it was just the Wind and Shadow sprites you were interested in though, its all good and I totally understand!!
* does the worm *
Ah dang it! No worries @glofish I had also calculated the amount of eggs wrong on my side! At 200G per egg I meant to say 16 eggs lol. I would have happily given 15/16 and 4kg, but my mistake oops! I already have a water sprite and nature sprite, but thank you so much for the offer. Alas, my search for the sprites continues!
Ah dang it! No worries @glofish I had also calculated the amount of eggs wrong on my side! At 200G per egg I meant to say 16 eggs lol. I would have happily given 15/16 and 4kg, but my mistake oops! I already have a water sprite and nature sprite, but thank you so much for the offer. Alas, my search for the sprites continues!
ja2MmZL.png yD2Ropl.png