Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 ... 419 420
[quote name="starrysurprise" date="2023-03-21 11:22:59" ] Stardew Valley meets Warrior Cats [/quote] CATTAILS!
starrysurprise wrote on 2023-03-21 11:22:59:
Stardew Valley meets Warrior Cats
CATTAILS!
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[quote name="Acetheaxolotl" date="2023-03-21 10:41:21" ] bonk monster, wear monster, repeat mythical creature dogfighting the above but the creatures can talk now, and also everything is happening inside an old computer from the 90's the ultimate robot anime crossover. basically, Mecha Anime Smash Bros this website, but with lions that die sometimes. the above but wolves the above but it's in early access and the developers dont know what the phrase "fair balancing" means i get more experience from drinking from a puddle then fighting a giant bear like wth guys Pokemon but a web browser game click the circles to the beat blue good, pink bad, hey, you wanna listen to dubstep? cube jump over spike, but then thanks to the community it got a liitttlle bit more complex than that bird children fight Satan's garbage for candles because their star mommy cant do it herself for some reason terraria but S P A C E mobile Sound Voltex [/quote] I have another, one only people who grew up with Stickpage/Newgrounds flash games may remember Sonic The Hedgehog but he's a stickman in some very Fancy Pants
Acetheaxolotl wrote on 2023-03-21 10:41:21:
bonk monster, wear monster, repeat
mythical creature dogfighting

the above but the creatures can talk now, and also everything is happening inside an old computer from the 90's

the ultimate robot anime crossover. basically, Mecha Anime Smash Bros

this website, but with lions that die sometimes.

the above but wolves

the above but it's in early access and the developers dont know what the phrase "fair balancing" means i get more experience from drinking from a puddle then fighting a giant bear like wth guys

Pokemon but a web browser game

click the circles to the beat

blue good, pink bad, hey, you wanna listen to dubstep?

cube jump over spike, but then thanks to the community it got a liitttlle bit more complex than that

bird children fight Satan's garbage for candles because their star mommy cant do it herself for some reason

terraria but S P A C E

mobile Sound Voltex

I have another, one only people who grew up with Stickpage/Newgrounds flash games may remember

Sonic The Hedgehog but he's a stickman in some very Fancy Pants
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[quote name="ClaratheBlaziken" date="2023-03-21 10:29:25" ] Guy with bat decimates ghosts and literally everything with a baseball bat GONE WRONG [/quote] Oh, is this OFF? I think that's the name of the game iirc
ClaratheBlaziken wrote on 2023-03-21 10:29:25:
Guy with bat decimates ghosts and literally everything with a baseball bat GONE WRONG
Oh, is this OFF? I think that's the name of the game iirc
EkhLrtM.png Tl1dGxE.png ePOliyb.png
kCHWEjf.png
random plumber sucks ghosts up with a vaccum cleaner to save his friends
random plumber sucks ghosts up with a vaccum cleaner to save his friends
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
haunted mascots who smell terrible murder the guy who poorly explains what to do and then you next. takes place in the 80's (??)
haunted mascots who smell terrible murder the guy who poorly explains what to do and then you next. takes place in the 80's (??)
EknyzW6.png
@CryptidS0da

You are obviously refering to the horror franchise starring animatronic mascots and Nicolas Cage
@CryptidS0da

You are obviously refering to the horror franchise starring animatronic mascots and Nicolas Cage
E0wjMW6.gif b7tA1j8.gif ljnC76Z.gif]
[quote name="CryptidS0da" date="2023-03-26 19:44:11" ] haunted mascots who smell terrible murder the guy who poorly explains what to do and then you next. takes place in the 80's (??) [/quote] totally not the fnaf franchise
CryptidS0da wrote on 2023-03-26 19:44:11:
totally not the fnaf franchise
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
a collection of 2-4 women killing a bunch of other women and fairies because Spirits Are Oh So Evil
this one should be a bit easy to guess
a collection of 2-4 women killing a bunch of other women and fairies because Spirits Are Oh So Evil
this one should be a bit easy to guess
see my current avatar dragon
nekhbet/tess | 15 y.o.
she/he, bigender lesbian, taken
trying to be more active. still no fancy signature though
>
read more abt me here:
local journalist gets stranded on an island with strange creatures that the local population is adamant on eating.... Strange consequences ensue
local journalist gets stranded on an island with strange creatures that the local population is adamant on eating.... Strange consequences ensue
1f8svxa.png fc4zvun.png
27AZD8S.png
mlHpBMC.png
[quote name="floralsodaa" date="2023-03-27 20:01:00" ] local journalist gets stranded on an island with strange creatures that the local population is adamant on eating.... Strange consequences ensue [/quote] [i]KINDA BUG AND KINDA SNAX[/i] ok my turn: local florist gets locked in a habitat with sad people by some green dude who makes videos with a puppet. cheer everyone up with the power of moving your head tiny gator man recreates breath of the wild to impress his big sister local rabbit thing keeps being put in a situation. tragedy ensures. WAHOO
floralsodaa wrote on 2023-03-27 20:01:00:
KINDA BUG AND KINDA SNAX

ok my turn:
local florist gets locked in a habitat with sad people by some green dude who makes videos with a puppet. cheer everyone up with the power of moving your head

tiny gator man recreates breath of the wild to impress his big sister

local rabbit thing keeps being put in a situation. tragedy ensures. WAHOO
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 ... 419 420