Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MistJam Joxbox thread!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[item=Vista: Lightweaver] I literally got the exact same thing from trickmurk minus a skin this time T-T I'm considering just selling these during fests now
Vista: Lightweaver
I literally got the exact same thing from trickmurk minus a skin this time T-T I'm considering just selling these during fests now
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
My dud sequence ended, I got a Contaminated Halo.
My dud sequence ended, I got a Contaminated Halo.
i got these two things! [item=aerborne gustgather] [item=skin: ancient energy] shame i don’t have anyone to use the skin on ):
i got these two things!
Aerborne Gustgather Skin: Ancient Energy
shame i don’t have anyone to use the skin on ):
[item=Gem Thief] I don't see it as a bad apparel piece, so pretty nice! It also seems like I didn't have one, so...
Gem Thief

I don't see it as a bad apparel piece, so pretty nice! It also seems like I didn't have one, so...
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
[item=fluorite windsinger][item=prismatic token] oh :-( rip
Fluorite Windsinger Prismatic Token
oh :-( rip
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Frozen Goblin and Here be Dragons skin, as well as the token which I think everyone gets?

I think I got lucky.
Frozen Goblin and Here be Dragons skin, as well as the token which I think everyone gets?

I think I got lucky.
[item=pyrite pauldrons][item=Skin: Spiral Galaxy][item=prismatic token] Not too bad, nice skin ^^
Pyrite Pauldrons Skin: Spiral Galaxy Prismatic Token

Not too bad, nice skin ^^
zNP4kPu.pngMd2lAas.pngo0uQP.gifQvBg2.gifw2TMa.giffmSyW.gif
[item=aerborne ambassador][item=prismatic token] i have been tryign to get this familiar for so long...
Aerborne Ambassador Prismatic Token
i have been tryign to get this familiar for so long...
CDZsGNI.pnggenderfluid_flag.pngM8iaT63.png
[item=Standard of the Shadowbinder] [item=Accent: Haywire] I'm so so happy to get a standard- these were available the year I wasn't playing and of course they're the single best apparel item for flight representatives. now I only need 10 instead of 11 :')
Standard of the Shadowbinder Accent: Haywire

I'm so so happy to get a standard- these were available the year I wasn't playing and of course they're the single best apparel item for flight representatives. now I only need 10 instead of 11 :')
....... ...... pixel-wolf-1.png
they-them.png
fr-3.png
sQddvGCO_o.gif
pixel-wolf-2.png
[item=Gladegift Halo] Not gonna complain about this one
Gladegift Halo

Not gonna complain about this one
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6