Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rats Raffle
So basically, I'm broke, and I could make money off of selling dragons (which I'm probably doing as your reading this) but thats not very ethical or effective, so I'm doing a raffle

Basically this raffle is just some sets I made with random dudes in my hib den

You can earn points by:

-bumping (+1 point) (only one person every 30 min and you can only bump once per day)

-with money XD (one point costs 500 coins, 1 gem gives 2 points)

-with seasonal coins (like the pine cones and junk, mini events like the pirate thingy are allowed to) (one seasonal coin gives one point)

-super big suprise, DRAGONS (breed and gene dependant, the rarer the Brees, the more points, and genes, they just stack up from there) (one all basic common dragon will give you a total of 100 points)

-with chests (rusted 50, iron 100, gilded 250, any elemental or accessory packs give 500)

-any battle items will give 100 points, idc which ones, just gimme
So basically, I'm broke, and I could make money off of selling dragons (which I'm probably doing as your reading this) but thats not very ethical or effective, so I'm doing a raffle

Basically this raffle is just some sets I made with random dudes in my hib den

You can earn points by:

-bumping (+1 point) (only one person every 30 min and you can only bump once per day)

-with money XD (one point costs 500 coins, 1 gem gives 2 points)

-with seasonal coins (like the pine cones and junk, mini events like the pirate thingy are allowed to) (one seasonal coin gives one point)

-super big suprise, DRAGONS (breed and gene dependant, the rarer the Brees, the more points, and genes, they just stack up from there) (one all basic common dragon will give you a total of 100 points)

-with chests (rusted 50, iron 100, gilded 250, any elemental or accessory packs give 500)

-any battle items will give 100 points, idc which ones, just gimme
ITEMS FOR RAFFLE: [quote][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72761133][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/727612/72761133_350.png[/img][/url] Includes the dragon and everything she's wearing + his familiar and 99 and 99 of each food type guardians eat so you can keep her fed[/quote]
ITEMS FOR RAFFLE:
Quote:
72761133_350.png
Includes the dragon and everything she's wearing + his familiar and 99 and 99 of each food type guardians eat so you can keep her fed