Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Seeking value check on 7d dragons (+ 2L)
1 2 3
What’s the deal with the digits- is it just their ID and how old they are or something? I’m kinda new and it’s confusing me.
What’s the deal with the digits- is it just their ID and how old they are or something? I’m kinda new and it’s confusing me.
| Wes | He/Him |
| Bi | Little Man |

apparel_paunchy_green_perch_by_dogi_crimson-dc5fcw8.gif
@tesspieceface Since Io is a 2L but a 7-digit, I wouldn't sell him for less than 10kg. Io is also a very popular name, so I would either auction him or ping [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2974617#post_2974617][img]https://i.imgur.com/gxPZ0SU.png[/img][/url] !! You'll get more proper offers that way :3
@tesspieceface
Since Io is a 2L but a 7-digit, I wouldn't sell him for less than 10kg. Io is also a very popular name, so I would either auction him or ping
gxPZ0SU.png
!! You'll get more proper offers that way :3
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
xx
[quote name="Alepo" date="2023-03-25 20:24:01" ] What’s the deal with the digits- is it just their ID and how old they are or something? I’m kinda new and it’s confusing me. [/quote] @alepo because dragons are numbered sequentially, there is a demand for lower digit dragons just based on age (similar to how older apparel items/skins gain value because they get decreasingly common as time goes by). If you think about it in quantities: hypothetical number of 8 digits = 9,00,00,000 hypothetical number of 7 digits = 90,00,000
Alepo wrote on 2023-03-25 20:24:01:
@alepo

because dragons are numbered sequentially, there is a demand for lower digit dragons just based on age (similar to how older apparel items/skins gain value because they get decreasingly common as time goes by). If you think about it in quantities:

hypothetical number of 8 digits = 9,00,00,000
hypothetical number of 7 digits = 90,00,000
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | she/her
| fr +2
| clan lore · aether adopt · spiral adopt
[quote name="Alyxsandre" date="2023-03-25 20:29:43" ] @tesspieceface Since Io is a 2L but a 7-digit, I wouldn't sell him for less than 10kg. Io is also a very popular name, so I would either auction him or ping [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2974617#post_2974617][img]https://i.imgur.com/gxPZ0SU.png[/img][/url] !! You'll get more proper offers that way :3 [/quote] @Alyxsandre oh interesting, thank you! i will probably check this out and see what offers i get there [emoji=coatl star size=1]
Alyxsandre wrote on 2023-03-25 20:29:43:
@tesspieceface
Since Io is a 2L but a 7-digit, I wouldn't sell him for less than 10kg. Io is also a very popular name, so I would either auction him or ping
gxPZ0SU.png
!! You'll get more proper offers that way :3
@Alyxsandre oh interesting, thank you! i will probably check this out and see what offers i get there
[quote name="wishwosh" date="2023-03-25 20:30:35" ] [quote name="Alepo" date="2023-03-25 20:24:01" ] What’s the deal with the digits- is it just their ID and how old they are or something? I’m kinda new and it’s confusing me. [/quote] @alepo because dragons are numbered sequentially, there is a demand for lower digit dragons just based on age (similar to how older apparel items/skins gain value because they get decreasingly common as time goes by). If you think about it in quantities: hypothetical number of 8 digits = 9,00,00,000 hypothetical number of 7 digits = 90,00,000 [/quote] Ooh ok- thank you for telling me
wishwosh wrote on 2023-03-25 20:30:35:
Alepo wrote on 2023-03-25 20:24:01:
@alepo

because dragons are numbered sequentially, there is a demand for lower digit dragons just based on age (similar to how older apparel items/skins gain value because they get decreasingly common as time goes by). If you think about it in quantities:

hypothetical number of 8 digits = 9,00,00,000
hypothetical number of 7 digits = 90,00,000

Ooh ok- thank you for telling me
| Wes | He/Him |
| Bi | Little Man |

apparel_paunchy_green_perch_by_dogi_crimson-dc5fcw8.gif
i will probably make a separate thread for Io, but feel free to keep making offers on the others [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
i will probably make a separate thread for Io, but feel free to keep making offers on the others
1 2 3