Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] AAAAAA Mirror Adopts / YCH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Beelzebub
It's no problem!! Take the time you need, stuff like this happens every once in a great while
@Beelzebub
It's no problem!! Take the time you need, stuff like this happens every once in a great while
d6947dfa5e19aedf6f4d8e724ac6b3ead418b3dc.png gsVFWRH.png
Birds or Avi
they/them
hBQy9v8.png Gzj0usp.png
Yea, take as much time as you need ^^ no rush at all
Yea, take as much time as you need ^^ no rush at all
OvPZsWb.png20211221_214204.png
Hi @Beelzebub! I hope everything's been going well on your end. As it's been several months since your last update, do you have any more information?
Hi @Beelzebub! I hope everything's been going well on your end. As it's been several months since your last update, do you have any more information?

4aFHa.gif
Dncpx.gif

drKet.gif

4aFHa.gif
@Asteraoth, @Rabid, @DarknessFalls, @Askesis, @Nyrath, @RexD999, @Katsuji, @LithoLab (refunded), @Aladite, @Kivovis, @Stewedskrill, @odakotarose, @Fezaphyrz, @Deathwolf555, @Cheypie565, @EverestEcho, @Hinumi, @birdbeetv, @DivineDisease, @kellers, @addiction

Hey everyone! I am very sorry but I lost access to my account and couldn't remember how to access the attached email, just fixed it today.

I currently don't have a lot of energy, everything been kinda stressful, so I probably wont be able to finish your adoptables and I am very sorry! I don't know who has already paid, so if you want a refund please send my a message and I will get it to you!

Again I am really sorry!!
@Asteraoth, @Rabid, @DarknessFalls, @Askesis, @Nyrath, @RexD999, @Katsuji, @LithoLab (refunded), @Aladite, @Kivovis, @Stewedskrill, @odakotarose, @Fezaphyrz, @Deathwolf555, @Cheypie565, @EverestEcho, @Hinumi, @birdbeetv, @DivineDisease, @kellers, @addiction

Hey everyone! I am very sorry but I lost access to my account and couldn't remember how to access the attached email, just fixed it today.

I currently don't have a lot of energy, everything been kinda stressful, so I probably wont be able to finish your adoptables and I am very sorry! I don't know who has already paid, so if you want a refund please send my a message and I will get it to you!

Again I am really sorry!!
tumblr_pvlzf3Gqzz1x1798to1_100.png GRIM
They / Them | +9 Hours
» Challenge Record
» Art Shop | Skin Shop | Adoptables
4b292f9b933dd512659563da7bab5285c0bf3965.png
I don't mind a refund or not, your health comes first! You're not alone in the stress haha,,
I don't mind a refund or not, your health comes first! You're not alone in the stress haha,,
OvPZsWb.png20211221_214204.png
Hey, no problem! <3 I don't need anything back, ty for updating.
Hey, no problem! <3 I don't need anything back, ty for updating.
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
Hey, life happens, take care of yourself okay? <3
Hey, life happens, take care of yourself okay? <3
cLyqlLC.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7