Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | First Gen XXY
1 2
Im having trouble figuring out appropriate prices for my newly hatched Guardian.... Any thoughts? Feel free to give offers, but help is really what I need.... [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=music notes size=1][emoji=money bag size=1]
Im having trouble figuring out appropriate prices for my newly hatched Guardian....

Any thoughts?

Feel free to give offers, but help is really what I need....

@beakteeth
it depends on the color and genes (if they have any)
it is hard to get xxy, yxx, xyx or a xxx so usually they are priced around 1kg-10kg
and for genes if its and xxy, yxx or a xxx and its fully genes or has expensive genes it would be around 5kg-15kg or more
it also takes a while to sell these
@beakteeth
it depends on the color and genes (if they have any)
it is hard to get xxy, yxx, xyx or a xxx so usually they are priced around 1kg-10kg
and for genes if its and xxy, yxx or a xxx and its fully genes or has expensive genes it would be around 5kg-15kg or more
it also takes a while to sell these
mcdindles
@Zyaire
Oh it's just double green genes, all basic....
also, i do not know what kg stands for, or what it is meant to represent, sorry, ._.
@Zyaire
Oh it's just double green genes, all basic....
also, i do not know what kg stands for, or what it is meant to represent, sorry, ._.
@beakteeth
kg means thousand gems
@beakteeth
kg means thousand gems
mcdindles
@Zyaire
ah.

that seems low to me, i was comparing it to other dragons on the markets, and they are CRAZY high, like, in the millions.
@Zyaire
ah.

that seems low to me, i was comparing it to other dragons on the markets, and they are CRAZY high, like, in the millions.
@beakteeth Do you mean millions of treasure perhaps? Because I don't think I've seen millions of gems being tossed around unless it's a g1 imperial or something
@beakteeth Do you mean millions of treasure perhaps? Because I don't think I've seen millions of gems being tossed around unless it's a g1 imperial or something
6Y37bTm.png
@beakteeth
i dont understand them… they are not even gened (sometimes) or not 2 or more the same color
@beakteeth
i dont understand them… they are not even gened (sometimes) or not 2 or more the same color
mcdindles
I think green with a splash tert for your girl can look amazing though, especially if you find someone with a nature or otherwise green-themed lair, they'd prob scoop her up for the prices that Zyaire said. If I had funds I would bid for her but alas [emoji=guardian sad size=1] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=110&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=22&tertgene=18&winggene=113&wings=38&auth=2217ade42db6541a3e7fd942a749977a0e0c7aa5&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I think green with a splash tert for your girl can look amazing though, especially if you find someone with a nature or otherwise green-themed lair, they'd prob scoop her up for the prices that Zyaire said.

If I had funds I would bid for her but alas
dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=110&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=22&tertgene=18&winggene=113&wings=38&auth=2217ade42db6541a3e7fd942a749977a0e0c7aa5&dummyext=prev.png
6Y37bTm.png
@ClearBright
oh no!!!! i missread!!!

Yes. Millions of treasure NOT gems.
@ClearBright
oh no!!!! i missread!!!

Yes. Millions of treasure NOT gems.
No worries! Happens to the best of us
No worries! Happens to the best of us
6Y37bTm.png
1 2