Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for Arlo's
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 152 153
Like everyone here I'm open for Arlo's! I do have an agreement with a close friend to send them notes, but any that I can't send in sets of 3 to them go to randoms on my list every day!
Like everyone here I'm open for Arlo's! I do have an agreement with a close friend to send them notes, but any that I can't send in sets of 3 to them go to randoms on my list every day!
Always open to friends for Arlo's :D
Always open to friends for Arlo's :D
Free G1s
Free G1s from my keeps collection
-Call dibs on my G1s-
My earlier request must have been buried by now, here's a fresh one! I'm always open to more friends for Arlo's!
My earlier request must have been buried by now, here's a fresh one! I'm always open to more friends for Arlo's!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Many of my friends went inactive, so I don't see many notes these days. I'm open to take some friend requests to exchange notes. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Many of my friends went inactive, so I don't see many notes these days. I'm open to take some friend requests to exchange notes.
looking for friends for Arlo notes! feel free to send a request if you want :]
looking for friends for Arlo notes! feel free to send a request if you want :]
I somewhat recently returned from hiatus and have very few active friends. Feel free to friend me for Arlo (or for any reason at all!)
I somewhat recently returned from hiatus and have very few active friends. Feel free to friend me for Arlo (or for any reason at all!)
pkYgro0.gifWow!!! You found a secret!!!
Nearly all of my friends are inactive now, and I've got so many notes to give away. Friend me! :D I play every day
Nearly all of my friends are inactive now, and I've got so many notes to give away. Friend me! :D I play every day
i dont have many notes at the moment (as if my profile wasnt obvious enough as to why haha) but feel free to friend me for arlos! ill try to be active!
i dont have many notes at the moment (as if my profile wasnt obvious enough as to why haha) but feel free to friend me for arlos! ill try to be active!
the icon for the pillar of the world atlas » [he/him]
» tumblr [main blog]
» lore [coming early 2055!]
Returned from hiatus a few days ago; feel free to send me a request for arlos notes
Returned from hiatus a few days ago; feel free to send me a request for arlos notes
PWYW art doodles ogIpbsH.gif 3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
Feel free to send me some requests! I usually have a decent amount of notes to spare!
Feel free to send me some requests! I usually have a decent amount of notes to spare!
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 152 153