Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *Breed on request* Freshwater Hatchery
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134
Bump!
Bump!
lv4RvA0.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
lv4RvA0.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
lv4RvA0.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
lv4RvA0.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
lv4RvA0.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
lv4RvA0.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
lv4RvA0.jpg
I'm very sorry to say it, but I think I'm going back on hiatus. I haven't had the energy to work on the hatchery, or even breed my personal project pairs, and the recent gene rarity update is stressing me out even further.

From this point onward, pairs will be able to be bred on request, but otherwise I'm taking a very long break.

Thank you for all of your support, I'm so sorry this keeps happening. Thankfully I don't have any plans to make aether pairs, so you're not really missing out!
I'm very sorry to say it, but I think I'm going back on hiatus. I haven't had the energy to work on the hatchery, or even breed my personal project pairs, and the recent gene rarity update is stressing me out even further.

From this point onward, pairs will be able to be bred on request, but otherwise I'm taking a very long break.

Thank you for all of your support, I'm so sorry this keeps happening. Thankfully I don't have any plans to make aether pairs, so you're not really missing out!
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy
Hi there!! I'm so so sorry that the new aethers are overwhelming, I hope the excitement will quiet soon so you may enjoy this new breed of dragon. Please let me know if I can do anything at all to help you. I wish you the best!

Would you like me to keep bumping your hatchery or would you prefer I quiet down for a little while? I'm more than happy to come back and continue bumping whenever you feel ready :)
@GlitchyOddy
Hi there!! I'm so so sorry that the new aethers are overwhelming, I hope the excitement will quiet soon so you may enjoy this new breed of dragon. Please let me know if I can do anything at all to help you. I wish you the best!

Would you like me to keep bumping your hatchery or would you prefer I quiet down for a little while? I'm more than happy to come back and continue bumping whenever you feel ready :)
lv4RvA0.jpg
@TheQueensToast
Oh, don't worry! I meant the spines rarity change, but thankfully only have 2 pairs affected by it. Just have a lot going on offline so it's very poor timing and I've decided I'll figure it out when I feel up to it. Thank you for the concern though, you've been so kind to me ;v;
(Aethers are cool, I'm just not big on fluffy dragons, regarding the mention of no plans)

It may be good to take a break on that, yes! I feel a bit bad having the bumps when I'm not really doing anything, so it might help with peace of mind. I greatly appreciate all of the help you've provided!
@TheQueensToast
Oh, don't worry! I meant the spines rarity change, but thankfully only have 2 pairs affected by it. Just have a lot going on offline so it's very poor timing and I've decided I'll figure it out when I feel up to it. Thank you for the concern though, you've been so kind to me ;v;
(Aethers are cool, I'm just not big on fluffy dragons, regarding the mention of no plans)

It may be good to take a break on that, yes! I feel a bit bad having the bumps when I'm not really doing anything, so it might help with peace of mind. I greatly appreciate all of the help you've provided!
image20.jpg
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134