Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling Research notes 1; 1g or 1ktr (ON
im selling 700 research notes. 1 note for 1 gem or 1k tr. i can only do 9 at most at a time as you would need to collect them. but you can def buy more if you want.
im selling 700 research notes. 1 note for 1 gem or 1k tr. i can only do 9 at most at a time as you would need to collect them. but you can def buy more if you want.
gZbjl6L.png
@lazyanon hello! I would be interested in buying all of your available notes :D I should be available for a bit to accept. If you wanted to do it in batches of 90 (10 batches of 9, then I PM you 90g/kt, repeat) that would work for me since its a lot :)
@lazyanon hello! I would be interested in buying all of your available notes :D I should be available for a bit to accept. If you wanted to do it in batches of 90 (10 batches of 9, then I PM you 90g/kt, repeat) that would work for me since its a lot :)
@Fieryblood will do!
@Fieryblood will do!
gZbjl6L.png
@lazyanon hello! I think you've sent me 6 batches so far - can you confirm? I was keeping track on my calculator and then accidentally used it for something else lkdjlfkjd
@lazyanon hello! I think you've sent me 6 batches so far - can you confirm? I was keeping track on my calculator and then accidentally used it for something else lkdjlfkjd
@Fieryblood i think so too. i'll just tell you when i run out of notes.
@Fieryblood i think so too. i'll just tell you when i run out of notes.
gZbjl6L.png