Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | One Skin Left 800g!! - Teeth Wildclaw
1 2 3 4
in lieu of past events with this skin being brought to light I'm actually going to drop my slot, I'm sorry but thank you for the opportunity anyways! ^^
in lieu of past events with this skin being brought to light I'm actually going to drop my slot, I'm sorry but thank you for the opportunity anyways! ^^
kiki she/her fr+0
Divider-Branch4.png
about SIblLnn.png hatchery SIblLnn.png projects SIblLnn.png wishlist
@SilentMoth

Fair enough! I do want to say just for my own prosperity that I did deliver all of the skins that were preordered previously and I accept my own mistakes (didn’t check pings mostly). But it has been resolved as much as I could.

Sorry about that regardless. Hope you have a good day, I’ll open a slot for someone else.
@SilentMoth

Fair enough! I do want to say just for my own prosperity that I did deliver all of the skins that were preordered previously and I accept my own mistakes (didn’t check pings mostly). But it has been resolved as much as I could.

Sorry about that regardless. Hope you have a good day, I’ll open a slot for someone else.
its okay
@Welcometochiliss

Would you like a slot still?
@Welcometochiliss

Would you like a slot still?
its okay
@AquaEmperor Yes!
@AquaEmperor Yes!
WMIg6Ah.png
Fan dragons->
fd1
and fd2
1Hz5MxU.png
Okay I’ll add you to the list!
Okay I’ll add you to the list!
its okay
I'm sorry, but due to past events I'd like to drop my slot too, please. I understand things have been resolved as much as you could but I had some issues in the past with prepaying a skin and then never getting it so I'm a bit more careful these days.
I'm sorry, but due to past events I'd like to drop my slot too, please. I understand things have been resolved as much as you could but I had some issues in the past with prepaying a skin and then never getting it so I'm a bit more careful these days.
VX2x7ng.png
@AquaEmperor

I am sorry but I would like to drop my slot too and not be on the list anymore. sorry for inconvenience.
@AquaEmperor

I am sorry but I would like to drop my slot too and not be on the list anymore. sorry for inconvenience.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Alr I’ll remove you both from the slots. ;n; I guess 2 more slots open?
Alr I’ll remove you both from the slots. ;n; I guess 2 more slots open?
its okay
Opening 2 Slots for those who want the skin! The order is in so it should deliver soon. You don’t have to pay upfront you can pay when the skin arrives!!!
Opening 2 Slots for those who want the skin! The order is in so it should deliver soon. You don’t have to pay upfront you can pay when the skin arrives!!!
its okay
@Holland @doctorspiral @Welcometochiliss [b]SKIN IS HERE!!![/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fn8AHf0.png[/img] Whenever you can, please send a CR or a PM with the 800g and I'll send you a skin back. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [size=7][b]Also for those clicking on the thread. 2 Skins are available to be bought right now!!![/b][/size] Just say your claiming one of the skins in this thread and I'll send you a crossroad. [b]Price is 800 Gems.[/b] Come get ya munchies this is the last run of this skin!
@Holland
@doctorspiral
@Welcometochiliss

SKIN IS HERE!!!

fn8AHf0.png

Whenever you can, please send a CR or a PM with the 800g and I'll send you a skin back.

Also for those clicking on the thread.

2 Skins are available to be bought right now!!!

Just say your claiming one of the skins in this thread and I'll send you a crossroad.

Price is 800 Gems.

Come get ya munchies this is the last run of this skin!
its okay
1 2 3 4