Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Repo! the genetic opera
1 2
[quote name="@Pheonyx" date="2023-03-20 18:23:17" ] Oh boy we talkin' about- > "It sucks" "Objectively bad" [img]https://media.tenor.com/pXe-GokoyA0AAAAC/the-s-impsons-bush.gif[/img] [/quote] tbh I felt the same way when I clicked on this thread… like ouch why are people hating on one of my favorite movies like that?? But at least most of us agree that the soundtrack slaps so yeah…
@Pheonyx wrote on 2023-03-20 18:23:17:
Oh boy we talkin' about-
> "It sucks" "Objectively bad"
the-s-impsons-bush.gif

tbh I felt the same way when I clicked on this thread… like ouch why are people hating on one of my favorite movies like that?? But at least most of us agree that the soundtrack slaps so yeah…
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
@Pheonyx no no no, i love it because its so bad. like Doglike said, its junk food kind of bad. like the most sickly sweet carnival cotton candy if cotton candy had paris hilton's face falling off and themes of the ever increasing place corporations have in our lives
@Pheonyx no no no, i love it because its so bad. like Doglike said, its junk food kind of bad. like the most sickly sweet carnival cotton candy if cotton candy had paris hilton's face falling off and themes of the ever increasing place corporations have in our lives
No need to ping, I'm subbed to all my own threads!
It's my favorite movie I have never seen! I know all the songs by heart, but I never managed to see the actual movie because the streaming wouldn't load properly.
It's my favorite movie I have never seen! I know all the songs by heart, but I never managed to see the actual movie because the streaming wouldn't load properly.
cQS6PnX.png
T0lT2WO.png
45IOEOz.png
Jg1iwNo.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png

wCNI1.gif
pXZvU.gif
yy9yo.gif
yHVqe.gif
its genuinely one of my favourite movies. for my birthday one year i chose movie and drinks with friends and forced them all to watch it. they were not as big of fans as i am :')
its genuinely one of my favourite movies. for my birthday one year i chose movie and drinks with friends and forced them all to watch it. they were not as big of fans as i am :')
oQlTGMl.png » +19 FRT
» she/they but i have no preference really, use whatever
» ask me about my haunted clown doll!
omg i love repo so much!!! i need to watch the other movie made by those guys still...
omg i love repo so much!!! i need to watch the other movie made by those guys still...
xnMPjNb.png
5iXiC8z.pngll0CfnD.pngYw8EvNQ.pngk7mTvIf.png
1 2