Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Aether Dragons
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 134 135
I like these buggy fellows, they're cute! Although I can hardly approve of destroying books...
I like these buggy fellows, they're cute! Although I can hardly approve of destroying books...
DyYwZkw.png
Yay! We even get eggs [emoji=aether love size=1]
Yay! We even get eggs
250.png
I only got two males :(
Are we allowed to trade / swap them with other users?
I only got two males :(
Are we allowed to trade / swap them with other users?
tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
tomato

How does my tomato Aether looks like? I'm open for suggestions about eventual gene changes.
tomato

How does my tomato Aether looks like? I'm open for suggestions about eventual gene changes.
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
[quote name="@Namolej" date="2023-03-22 13:26:43" ] I love them so much. BUT! It's the first time I get new eggs (breed) and they are both female. Am I the only one? Have I been spoiled rotten cause this is the norm? I always got a pair and I was like.... babieees!!! But then I saw both are females. Can someone enlighten me? [/quote] It’s all RNG. No one is guaranteed a breedable pair, they’re like any other unhatched egg except these are Aether eggs :)
@Namolej wrote on 2023-03-22 13:26:43:
I love them so much. BUT! It's the first time I get new eggs (breed) and they are both female. Am I the only one? Have I been spoiled rotten cause this is the norm?
I always got a pair and I was like.... babieees!!! But then I saw both are females. Can someone enlighten me?

It’s all RNG. No one is guaranteed a breedable pair, they’re like any other unhatched egg except these are Aether eggs :)
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Oh my god this was a complete surprise to me I love them so much
Oh my god this was a complete surprise to me I love them so much

Slight Eyewing
Ooh love them! Really want to buy some scrolls now for a certain lovely pair.

But it seems we have greedy people buying all the stock and selling for profit on AH instead of giving all a chance. Which sucks, I can't be on constant to buy for use before they buy for profit.

If anyone wants to see the lovely pair, they are in my projects as 2 light blue nocturnes :)
Ooh love them! Really want to buy some scrolls now for a certain lovely pair.

But it seems we have greedy people buying all the stock and selling for profit on AH instead of giving all a chance. Which sucks, I can't be on constant to buy for use before they buy for profit.

If anyone wants to see the lovely pair, they are in my projects as 2 light blue nocturnes :)
Family doesn't end in blood. But it doesn't start there either.
tumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o3_100.gifplague.giftumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Oh noooo! They're so cute!!
Oh noooo! They're so cute!!
Wow, another ancient breed already?! They're so cute!
Wow, another ancient breed already?! They're so cute!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
They are so precious! I had to hatch them right away, it's the LAW.
They are so precious! I had to hatch them right away, it's the LAW.
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 134 135