Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | current (undertide) unsearchable
Hello! When I try to display the item "secondary gene: current (undertide)" using the item= BBCode, nothing shows up. Similarly, when I search the Auction House for that or for "current (undertide)", I get no results. However, a search for just "current" includes undertide genes in the results, and the entry does exist in the game database. I'm wondering if there might be a typo somewhere on the backend interrupting the queries? for reference: [code][item=primary gene: ripple (undertide)][item=secondary gene: current (undertide)][/code] gives us: [item=primary gene: ripple (undertide)][item=secondary gene: current (undertide)]
Hello!

When I try to display the item "secondary gene: current (undertide)" using the item= BBCode, nothing shows up. Similarly, when I search the Auction House for that or for "current (undertide)", I get no results. However, a search for just "current" includes undertide genes in the results, and the entry does exist in the game database. I'm wondering if there might be a typo somewhere on the backend interrupting the queries?

for reference:
Code:
[item=primary gene: ripple (undertide)][item=secondary gene: current (undertide)]
gives us:

EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
Adding onto this, copying the BBCode Icon from the Game Database gives the item name with two spaces between "Current" and "(Undertide)" which I believe is the error causing this! Even when the code copied from the database is pasted, it does not display the icon. [code][item=Secondary Gene: Current (Undertide)][/code] [item=Secondary Gene: Current (Undertide)]
Adding onto this, copying the BBCode Icon from the Game Database gives the item name with two spaces between "Current" and "(Undertide)" which I believe is the error causing this!

Even when the code copied from the database is pasted, it does not display the icon.
Code:
[item=Secondary Gene: Current (Undertide)]
"link • ufology
they/he/she
i'm not sure this is the error causing it rather than an additional one - if it were, i'd expect adding a space to work as a fix. but good catch
i'm not sure this is the error causing it rather than an additional one - if it were, i'd expect adding a space to work as a fix. but good catch
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
Thanks for the report @ferspnai and good catch @ufology

The item did have an extra space, which has now been removed. The item will soon start showing up under the correct name (after the forum's internal cache clears).

Unfortunately, this means that any tags using the old name will break. Those will have to be corrected manually.
Thanks for the report @ferspnai and good catch @ufology

The item did have an extra space, which has now been removed. The item will soon start showing up under the correct name (after the forum's internal cache clears).

Unfortunately, this means that any tags using the old name will break. Those will have to be corrected manually.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
thank you @kaepora!
thank you @kaepora!
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png