Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When do you change...
1 2 3 4 5 6
Whenever I feel I need to change it or when I buy a new dragon
Whenever I feel I need to change it or when I buy a new dragon
I used to change avatar when the lore leadership of my clan changed. Then I got hold of a nice Fire G1, dolled her up and made it my dragonsona with my username, so haven't changed since Mariwen the Pearlcatcher was completed.
I used to change avatar when the lore leadership of my clan changed. Then I got hold of a nice Fire G1, dolled her up and made it my dragonsona with my username, so haven't changed since Mariwen the Pearlcatcher was completed.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
I haven't changed my PFP dragon since I joined: she's there because she's my custom progen and I've made her into the best representative of my lair aesthetic, as well as my Mire Flyer who makes me most of my money.

But I like to collect vistas, so I change that pretty often.
I haven't changed my PFP dragon since I joined: she's there because she's my custom progen and I've made her into the best representative of my lair aesthetic, as well as my Mire Flyer who makes me most of my money.

But I like to collect vistas, so I change that pretty often.
Mine was my progen for a long time, but once I got this little coatl baby I fell so in love I couldn't imagine them *not* being my avatar dragon so.
Mine was my progen for a long time, but once I got this little coatl baby I fell so in love I couldn't imagine them *not* being my avatar dragon so.
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
Very often lol. My original plan was to do it once a month, and have it match my seasonal deity for each month, but I keep changing it all over the place since many of my seasonal deities aren't finished yet... and my current avatar isn't even one of my seasonal deities, just a new favourite derg who I really want to show off. x']
Very often lol. My original plan was to do it once a month, and have it match my seasonal deity for each month, but I keep changing it all over the place since many of my seasonal deities aren't finished yet... and my current avatar isn't even one of my seasonal deities, just a new favourite derg who I really want to show off. x']
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
It is the same for all the time.
It is the same for all the time.
Seasonally or for holidays, I try to match my vista to it as well. :3
Seasonally or for holidays, I try to match my vista to it as well. :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
I switch between my progen and the one I have atm, whichever looks more interesting to me c: but I switch suuuuper rarely
I switch between my progen and the one I have atm, whichever looks more interesting to me c: but I switch suuuuper rarely
VVM4XuM.png
Only changed mine once, and the current one is very fitting considering I switched to Light a while ago. I tend to go years without changing my avatar on other websites where you can upload literally anything...
Only changed mine once, and the current one is very fitting considering I switched to Light a while ago. I tend to go years without changing my avatar on other websites where you can upload literally anything...
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
I very rarely change mine. Once every couple years, maybe. My marva cloak bird dragon was my avatar for the longest time. Nitro's been my avatar basically since I got him.
I very rarely change mine. Once every couple years, maybe. My marva cloak bird dragon was my avatar for the longest time. Nitro's been my avatar basically since I got him.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
1 2 3 4 5 6