Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | alpha and omega discussion thread
1 2 3
I've never seen these movies, but I've heard the legends about them.
I've never seen these movies, but I've heard the legends about them.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/779748903305084948/1087482177555537980/image0.jpg[/img] This is all i have to say I remember when me and my friends made a watch party for the first movie, it sure was a ride (and then alpha and omega was peak humour for several months straight)
image0.jpg
This is all i have to say

I remember when me and my friends made a watch party for the first movie, it sure was a ride (and then alpha and omega was peak humour for several months straight)
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
Never watched this movie, really wanted to back when it came out and I was in my psuedo-wolfaboo days though All I really know about it is the very strange designs some of the characters have [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/683191869815259140/1087553321058959390/image.png[/img] Really don't like how the pup on the far right is staring directly at the viewer
Never watched this movie, really wanted to back when it came out and I was in my psuedo-wolfaboo days though

All I really know about it is the very strange designs some of the characters have
image.png
Really don't like how the pup on the far right is staring directly at the viewer
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
[quote name="Kyrus" date="2023-03-20 18:50:45" ] Never watched this movie, really wanted to back when it came out and I was in my psuedo-wolfaboo days though All I really know about it is the very strange designs some of the characters have [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/683191869815259140/1087553321058959390/image.png[/img] Really don't like how the pup on the far right is staring directly at the viewer [/quote] That's just unsettling...
Kyrus wrote on 2023-03-20 18:50:45:
Never watched this movie, really wanted to back when it came out and I was in my psuedo-wolfaboo days though

All I really know about it is the very strange designs some of the characters have
image.png
Really don't like how the pup on the far right is staring directly at the viewer
That's just unsettling...
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
[quote name="Vardia" date="2023-03-20 19:38:24" ] [quote name="Kyrus" date="2023-03-20 18:50:45" ] Never watched this movie, really wanted to back when it came out and I was in my psuedo-wolfaboo days though All I really know about it is the very strange designs some of the characters have [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/683191869815259140/1087553321058959390/image.png[/img] Really don't like how the pup on the far right is staring directly at the viewer [/quote] That's just unsettling... [/quote] Someone take this image and put fnaf 2 hallway ambiance or cave noises over it (I'm honestly tempted to do this when I get home with Openshot haha)
Vardia wrote on 2023-03-20 19:38:24:
Kyrus wrote on 2023-03-20 18:50:45:

image.png
That's just unsettling...
Someone take this image and put fnaf 2 hallway ambiance or cave noises over it

(I'm honestly tempted to do this when I get home with Openshot haha)
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
this whole thread needs to be nuked
this whole thread needs to be nuked
yzUX307.png
It's been about 12 years but from what I remember I give it a D+

tbh I think those puppies are kind of cute in a doofy way - minus the brown one

3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
[quote name="MMRooster" date="2023-03-21 12:13:42" ] It's been about 12 years but from what I remember I give it a D+ tbh I think those puppies are kind of cute in a doofy way - minus the brown one [/quote] if you look closely i think you cant pinpoint where the artists messed up- they gave them buggy eyes and old man bags also yea out of the 3 the gold brown one is the most cursed to look at
MMRooster wrote on 2023-03-21 12:13:42:

if you look closely i think you cant pinpoint where the artists messed up- they gave them buggy eyes and old man bags

also yea out of the 3 the gold brown one is the most cursed to look at
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
If I remember, I heard some story about how they were going to make a movie about how the pups were actually corgis just to make fans upset but they ended up not doing that, but I'm not entirely sure. I just remember hearing about it in an analysis video of the series.

Also additional story time: the first time I've been exposed to Alpha and Omega was when in elementary school, we could bring in a movie to watch before some field day thing and we got to vote which one we wanted to watch. We ended up watching yeah you can guess what it was. Don't remember which specific movie it was, but I remember them saying something about vegetarian wolves eating berries and them sliding down a hill idk.
If I remember, I heard some story about how they were going to make a movie about how the pups were actually corgis just to make fans upset but they ended up not doing that, but I'm not entirely sure. I just remember hearing about it in an analysis video of the series.

Also additional story time: the first time I've been exposed to Alpha and Omega was when in elementary school, we could bring in a movie to watch before some field day thing and we got to vote which one we wanted to watch. We ended up watching yeah you can guess what it was. Don't remember which specific movie it was, but I remember them saying something about vegetarian wolves eating berries and them sliding down a hill idk.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Oh man, [i]this[/i] movie... 7-year-old me saw the trailer in the cinema and I was so excited about it because I loved wolves. Then I actually watched it and the wolves started singing and dancing like people. I've never been so disappointed by anything in my life. [s]No hate to the people who like it though![/s] Didn't stop me from rewatching it a few times though, I just skipped all the singing and dancing scenes. [quote name="ClaratheBlaziken" date="2023-03-21 10:12:29" ] *snip* Someone take this image and put fnaf 2 hallway ambiance or cave noises over it (I'm honestly tempted to do this when I get home with Openshot haha) [/quote] oh man I just did that and I am HOWLING [s](pun intended[/s])
Oh man, this movie...

7-year-old me saw the trailer in the cinema and I was so excited about it because I loved wolves. Then I actually watched it and the wolves started singing and dancing like people. I've never been so disappointed by anything in my life. No hate to the people who like it though! Didn't stop me from rewatching it a few times though, I just skipped all the singing and dancing scenes.
ClaratheBlaziken wrote on 2023-03-21 10:12:29:
*snip*

Someone take this image and put fnaf 2 hallway ambiance or cave noises over it

(I'm honestly tempted to do this when I get home with Openshot haha)

oh man I just did that and I am HOWLING (pun intended)

1 2 3