Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RUN!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 141 142
Gonna speculate a little here. Maybe these dragons could be sentinels who were sent out by the Arcanist on satellites to explore the space outside of Sornieth/keep an eye on anything Shade related.
Maybe they'll have gravity warping abilities or something. Or what if they're dragons who have adapted to living and moving in a low gravity environment? Their wings/frills could have changed to solar panels, soaking up sunlight instead of food. Or dragons with crystal growths all over their body that function as an armour against radiation & extreme temperatures, like a crystalline spacesuit..

Guess we'll find out wednesday! I'm hyped :D
Gonna speculate a little here. Maybe these dragons could be sentinels who were sent out by the Arcanist on satellites to explore the space outside of Sornieth/keep an eye on anything Shade related.
Maybe they'll have gravity warping abilities or something. Or what if they're dragons who have adapted to living and moving in a low gravity environment? Their wings/frills could have changed to solar panels, soaking up sunlight instead of food. Or dragons with crystal growths all over their body that function as an armour against radiation & extreme temperatures, like a crystalline spacesuit..

Guess we'll find out wednesday! I'm hyped :D
NRIoOfa.png
:O oh my word this so so exciting
:O oh my word this so so exciting

Please ping me :>
How are the dragons on the ledge not reacting!? [emoji=spiral scared size=1][emoji=spiral scared size=1][emoji=spiral scared size=2][emoji=tundra scared size=2][emoji=imperial scared size=2]
How are the dragons on the ledge not reacting!?
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
[img]https://cropper.watch.aetnd.com/cdn.watch.aetnd.com/sites/2/2020/11/ancient-aliens-s12c-2048x1152-promo-16x9-1.jpg[/img]
ancient-aliens-s12c-2048x1152-promo-16x9-1.jpg
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
Let’s hope they are peaceful aliens.
Let’s hope they are peaceful aliens.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Meteority type thingummyjigs falling out of the ether are fascinatingly full of interesting whatsits and whodrumyjigs

Meteority type thingummyjigs falling out of the ether are fascinatingly full of interesting whatsits and whodrumyjigs

j3zsWMV.png
Beware the dragon for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup
ALIEN DRAGON ALIEN DRAGON ALIEN DRAGON?????
ALIEN DRAGON ALIEN DRAGON ALIEN DRAGON?????
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
Hope its not like the dinosaurs /j
(can't wait to see what happens)
Hope its not like the dinosaurs /j
(can't wait to see what happens)
nYqoHFj.png
Yes!! this looks so aweomse ..if its a new dragon i hope the eggs look like meteorites. Whatever it is I cant wait to find out, this looks so exciting. I love the pink diamond looking space craft <3 [emoji=nocturne love size=1] Also if its a new breed i really do need more spaces /hybernal tasks , trying to make room but I love my dragon babies. I wonder if there will be a moon dig in archeology ???
Yes!! this looks so aweomse ..if its a new dragon i hope the eggs look like meteorites. Whatever it is I cant wait to find out, this looks so exciting. I love the pink diamond looking space craft <3
Also if its a new breed i really do need more spaces /hybernal tasks , trying to make room but I love my dragon babies.
I wonder if there will be a moon dig in archeology ???
H3F42Xv.png VHFsfxu.gif gZJK8U8.png oNZeeYr.gif gU2ykYl.png
A UFO????
A UFO????
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
nature.gif
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 141 142