Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winners have been drawn
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Hello! Happy 5th year anniversary!! This is so exciting would like to join too in this raffle. I would love to win a lvl 25 drake but either way this is fun.
Hello! Happy 5th year anniversary!! This is so exciting would like to join too in this raffle. I would love to win a lvl 25 drake but either way this is fun.
I’d love to participate in this raffle! The dragons are so beautiful.. happy 5th anniversary!
I’d love to participate in this raffle! The dragons are so beautiful.. happy 5th anniversary!
5hF3FGk.png click any? ⬇️
9DSIO.gifwZtgP.gifPSWmh.gif Pvkqf.gif h3V2M.gif0XfNM.gif
Happy 5th! I'd love to also enter into the raffle!
Happy 5th! I'd love to also enter into the raffle!
Art Shop!
I would love to participate in this raffle! That blue and pink dragon is just gorgeous
I would love to participate in this raffle! That blue and pink dragon is just gorgeous
@FormSans96 [quote name="FormSans96" date="2023-03-20 02:28:55" ] Happy 5th anniversary, glad you have had so much fun on this site. Can I go in the raffle? I honestly doubt I will win as I never win but it would nice to be added anyway. [/quote] That is why it is a Free one entry only Raffle. Nobody has an advantage due to having more treasure and gems than those just starting out. Everyone has an equal chance to win.
@FormSans96
FormSans96 wrote on 2023-03-20 02:28:55:
Happy 5th anniversary, glad you have had so much fun on this site.

Can I go in the raffle? I honestly doubt I will win as I never win but it would nice to be added anyway.

That is why it is a Free one entry only Raffle. Nobody has an advantage due to having more treasure and gems than those just starting out. Everyone has an equal chance to win.
ddld6dc.png
i want to join the raffle!
i want to join the raffle!
Congrats on 5 years! I would love to join the raffle too <3
Congrats on 5 years! I would love to join the raffle too <3
Happy Anniversary! I'm happy to still have one of your dragons!
Happy Anniversary! I'm happy to still have one of your dragons!
happy anniversary!! i’d like to enter, please!
happy anniversary!! i’d like to enter, please!
h0iLGiu.pngvmAjegI.png
PNjzOJi.png
Ohh, happy anniversary!! I would love to be included in this and have a ticket ;v; Thank you!
Ohh, happy anniversary!! I would love to be included in this and have a ticket ;v; Thank you!
FlW3x7W.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11