Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Clear Out! Triples, Gen ones ect.
Hello everyone! I am not as active on here as I used to be and so have decided on a complete lair overhaul. Everything for sale or trade has been moved to its own tab in my lair under "For sale"

There's some triples, some gen ones, older dragons and even some that have been leveled up some in the colosseum. I'm trying to gather funds to come back and be more active again.

I ask that offers be reasonable and not "Exalt fodder" prices but all offers are welcome and considered and I do intend to sell low!

Please be patient as my responses may be delayed or sporadic. I accept both treasure and gems at a 1g/1kt ratio. Thanks for looking!
Hello everyone! I am not as active on here as I used to be and so have decided on a complete lair overhaul. Everything for sale or trade has been moved to its own tab in my lair under "For sale"

There's some triples, some gen ones, older dragons and even some that have been leveled up some in the colosseum. I'm trying to gather funds to come back and be more active again.

I ask that offers be reasonable and not "Exalt fodder" prices but all offers are welcome and considered and I do intend to sell low!

Please be patient as my responses may be delayed or sporadic. I accept both treasure and gems at a 1g/1kt ratio. Thanks for looking!
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!