Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Temmie and Dude
1 2 3 4 5 6
"Oh. That makes sense, chocolate croissants are delicious." He licked his chops, wondering if clanmom would notice if a few extra bits of treasure went missing for a third croissant... He looked back at Temmie. "So, you're in charge of restocking then? You had a mop earlier."
"Oh. That makes sense, chocolate croissants are delicious." He licked his chops, wondering if clanmom would notice if a few extra bits of treasure went missing for a third croissant... He looked back at Temmie. "So, you're in charge of restocking then? You had a mop earlier."
Donor_1.png
[quote name="Crystear" date="2023-03-14 07:05:28" ] *dude reappears with every single item on the order, stacked precariously into their arms. It is a miracle nothing shatters. They offload each item as they name it onto the counter in front of the frazzled mirror.* One *clink* two *clink* three *clink* cortados. One three-bean soy vanilla cap latte. 1 hot chocolate. *they pull a whipped cream can from the depths of their apron, smattering an unappealing glob on top of the cup.* with whipped cream. Three cappuccinos with double expresso. Chocolate croissants, Iced Americano. Oh, and, *several many singular advils are dropped onto the counter. They scatter across the surface.* Advil. Is this everything you needed today? [/quote] The mirror looks in amazement at the order. "Y-yeah! That's everything, thanks! How much do I owe? Also... do you have one of those drink carriers?" He starts picking up the Advil, pleased that Dude knew what a "cold flu" was, because he sure as heck didn't.
Crystear wrote on 2023-03-14 07:05:28:
*dude reappears with every single item on the order, stacked precariously into their arms. It is a miracle nothing shatters. They offload each item as they name it onto the counter in front of the frazzled mirror.*

One *clink* two *clink* three *clink* cortados. One three-bean soy vanilla cap latte. 1 hot chocolate. *they pull a whipped cream can from the depths of their apron, smattering an unappealing glob on top of the cup.* with whipped cream. Three cappuccinos with double expresso. Chocolate croissants, Iced Americano.

Oh, and, *several many singular advils are dropped onto the counter. They scatter across the surface.* Advil.

Is this everything you needed today?

The mirror looks in amazement at the order. "Y-yeah! That's everything, thanks! How much do I owe? Also... do you have one of those drink carriers?" He starts picking up the Advil, pleased that Dude knew what a "cold flu" was, because he sure as heck didn't.
Donor_1.png
[quote name="MercuryHomophony" date="2023-03-14 07:48:40" ] "Oh. That makes sense, chocolate croissants are delicious." He licked his chops, wondering if clanmom would notice if a few extra bits of treasure went missing for a third croissant... He looked back at Temmie. "So, you're in charge of restocking then? You had a mop earlier." [/quote] Yes! restock! and general maintenance! Temmie cleans up! Yup! Thats me! cleans up the rats and sometimes people! yup!
MercuryHomophony wrote on 2023-03-14 07:48:40:
Yes! restock! and general maintenance! Temmie cleans up! Yup! Thats me! cleans up the rats and sometimes people! yup!
*temmie picks up her mop and puts it in the bucket, laving nothing but a clouple scorch marks where the coffee fell*
Yes! very good! all clean!
*temmie picks up her mop and puts it in the bucket, laving nothing but a clouple scorch marks where the coffee fell*
Yes! very good! all clean!
The mirror nods, then stops. "People? Why would you need to clean people?" He picks at a scab behind one earflap. "Can't get strong with too much clean. That's why mom sent me here, you have the rats!"
The mirror nods, then stops. "People? Why would you need to clean people?" He picks at a scab behind one earflap. "Can't get strong with too much clean. That's why mom sent me here, you have the rats!"
Donor_1.png
[quote name="MercuryHomophony" date="2023-03-14 10:34:28" ] The mirror nods, then stops. "People? Why would you need to clean people?" He picks at a scab behind one earflap. "Can't get strong with too much clean. That's why mom sent me here, you have the rats!" [/quote] *nods* Plagues are common customers here. the floor is very sticky. ... for payment, just leave a wad of cash on the counter. oh, and do you have any gum?
MercuryHomophony wrote on 2023-03-14 10:34:28:

*nods* Plagues are common customers here.

the floor is very sticky.

... for payment, just leave a wad of cash on the counter.
oh, and do you have any gum?
h9ybUfJ.png
"it's a very good sticky." He reaches into the blue fur ruff around his neck and procures a stack of cash and puts it on the counter. It is mixed bills. He thinks about the other request, then bares his teeth, pulling one cheek back to display blackened plague-plaqued gums. "What, 'iike ees?"
"it's a very good sticky." He reaches into the blue fur ruff around his neck and procures a stack of cash and puts it on the counter. It is mixed bills. He thinks about the other request, then bares his teeth, pulling one cheek back to display blackened plague-plaqued gums. "What, 'iike ees?"
Donor_1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6