Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] werewolf rng adopts (UPDATE)
1 2
Would definitely be interested! Could I please be on the pinglist?
Would definitely be interested! Could I please be on the pinglist?
hsuNw94.png
base is added -- see the first post!
@Kzryail @Scrumptious @Wolfs @toothpickbanj0 @Tanija @ofthevoid @xLILM0NSTERx @Mako

i already have the colors, patterns, and accessories i want these guys to have, but i'd love to hear suggestions for more! im still looking for someone who could potentially help me out with the coding/generating process as well
base is added -- see the first post!
@Kzryail @Scrumptious @Wolfs @toothpickbanj0 @Tanija @ofthevoid @xLILM0NSTERx @Mako

i already have the colors, patterns, and accessories i want these guys to have, but i'd love to hear suggestions for more! im still looking for someone who could potentially help me out with the coding/generating process as well
I'd love to be on the pinglist for these too please!! Werewolves are my everything and your adopt base is REALLY cute
I'd love to be on the pinglist for these too please!! Werewolves are my everything and your adopt base is REALLY cute
Adoptable%20-%20Inferndigo%20Kruin.png
updated with the possible colors! i may add more if i feel like it, but it's time to work on the patterns/genes :]
updated with the possible colors! i may add more if i feel like it, but it's time to work on the patterns/genes :]
yeeeees! i love werewolves! this is incredibly exciting, can i be added to the ping list please, i would love to get a few of these once you're prepared enough to open.
yeeeees! i love werewolves! this is incredibly exciting, can i be added to the ping list please, i would love to get a few of these once you're prepared enough to open.
Saber_Signature_.png
bump :] working on the special ones right now + still working on coding stuff and everything should be good to go!! unsure of when it'll be ready though
bump :] working on the special ones right now + still working on coding stuff and everything should be good to go!! unsure of when it'll be ready though
PINGLIST please! Very interested :D
PINGLIST please! Very interested :D
ccG5mjK.png
Pinglist please!! Augh I love weres . . . .
Pinglist please!! Augh I love weres . . . .
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
1 2